Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi-Patry / Multi-Cell Areas Suggestion

Deidaku

Hey DE, So I've been taking a break from warframe for a week , just logging in for rewards and important alerts, and I've been playing PSO2 ,

That game is really fun but has something I haven't seen before in an MMO ( if there are others can people give me examples? thanks) = Multi party Areas.

Basically you can start a mission  with your 4 player party , but in the map ,  at least 1 area is accessible For Multiple Parties of players ( I don't know the max amount of parties in one map i'll check it out later) . 

Here's a video of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6nMUh3EeOw 

So here's how I think it could work in warframe : invasions .

Why? because the invasion maps are among st the only ones who give any kind of transition between 2 different areas.

Missions could start like this : Each cell starts separately at their initial spawn point in different areas of the ship.

> each team takes a transport portal/shuttle/pod  to reach the second area , in which they would meet the other team. 

Both teams manage to clear the second area  after fighting a lot of enemies random bosses depending of the enemy faction , and progress towards the 3rd area in which they can either be separated again or is the extraction point .

Oh course this requires dedicated servers like the upcoming lobby system.,, if not better stability , harder enemies , bigger bosses ( Lephantis scale )   better spawning .and actual mini bosses , not like the leaders currently ( make them stronger! they're just an annoyance right now) .=> all these should come first.

I think it would be a great idea to   increase the scale of the game , and add to the epicness that it already is. Spice things up DE! 

What do you guys think? and please leave some feedback :)