Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Realize This Has Probably Been Said Before...

Admiral_Kulakov

I've been playing warframe for a week now, and I really only have two beefs with the game (it's an awesome game, don't get me wrong):

1. As a Loki player, I absolutely hate the fact that laser doors kill me in one hit (full shields, full health). Is there something that I'm missing about them, because it seems like they're active for a ridiculously long time and are completely random in their turning on and off.

2 (and probably a bigger issue). When playing as the host of a mission, I hate the fact that if I quit (because I die and don't want to purchase revives), I bring everyone I'm playing with out with me, rather than just switching hosts. The problem I'm having is playing and literally thirty seconds into the game, I hit a laser door. Then, I can either quit and bring everyone with (= jerk move), or stay dead for the remainder of the mission (= waste my time).

P.S. As I write this, I've been laser doored and are just waiting for the mission to finish. Le sigh...

.. Just destroy the cameras in Corpus missions ..

No cameras = No laser walls..

Plus, i think your invisibility skill allows you to pass those lasers unharmed..

And, if you quit, suposedly the game will try to find a new host..

If no one in the game is able to host ( due to ports, and stuff ), than i think everyone get's kicked out..

But, never quit a mission ( unless is bugged ), just wait for your teammates to end it..

Edited by whitehorus

Just look at the ceiling areas for a glowing green or red box that moves around and shoot them. If the door is laser barred up turn around and look at the ceiling areas for a red light box and shoot it, Its just a motion sensor camera that draws them doors up. They tend to be in front of the doors and behind the doors in that specific area. If you tend to equip a enemy radar mod it could help you kinda get an example to where these camera locations wil be located as it will show up on your radar as an enemy but not move at all. Hope this helps out :)