Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-9 Sentinel

(PSN)Daikon177

rockets, or better yet mini nukes lol, but seriously, im dead set serious about a launcher, seeing as Zanuka has rockets and its the only weapon type other than a bow that the sentinels need, unless its range would be like 3 meters in which case it could do like a blade storm kind of melee attack.

Pets are a fad I cannot understand in a game like warframe where they are just tools without personalities. You can't bond with them like in real life and they don't have a story driven character you can care for.

Now imagine this dog in gameplay: if it's gotta follow you closely like a sentinel then it would need to be puppy sized and really, cuteness is not a feature that makes sense in this game; or if it's going to be charger sized it would need to pretty much have it's own path finding, just imagine mind controlling a charger with nyx trying to keep it alive for the whole mission, just terrible,atleast rescue targets don't accumulate aggro by shooting.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I wouldn't mind a dog-looking sentinel and why not? I mean, Carrier looks like a flying Dyson handheld, Wyrm (self explanatory), Shade looks like cycloptic jellyfish, and Deth Cube is a floating cardboard box that does a little dance. All I would ask is that it's dog-esk and not overly bow-wowed, but it would have to fly like the rest, DEvs will never do a ground sentinel and I wouldn't want one either. I would want it to be called "Doberman."

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3