Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Glaives Suggestion

Flamingshark

I built Glaive Prime the other day, and I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to have dual Glaives?" Well wouldn't it? First of all, you would either throw both of them at the same time or one after the other. Secondly, it would have to be researched in the dojo, because something as awesome as this wouldn't just be purchased in the market. Third of all, you should be able to craft Dual Glaives by using either the normal or prime Glaives. I'm not sure what resources you would use to research and craft them, so I'll leave that up to the developers if they decide to put this in. If the developers see this, of course, you're welcome to modify this idea as you please.

Post your thoughts below!

What if the glaive was flattened (thick sheet metal basically) and part of the charging animation was twisting them to disengage a locking mechanism, then separating them, before throwing one (or both). Once caught, they would be reattached to each other. This could balance out the power of 2 with a longer charge time, and would make carrying around dual glaives less ridiculous.

What if the glaive was flattened (thick sheet metal basically) and part of the charging animation was twisting them to disengage a locking mechanism, then separating them, before throwing one (or both). Once caught, they would be reattached to each other. This could balance out the power of 2 with a longer charge time, and would make carrying around dual glaives less ridiculous.

This is a really nice idea.