Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Upgrading Certain Mods

Odahviing

Question

Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble with upgrading certain mod cards. Some I have no trouble with, but Vitality in particular doesn't seem to want to upgrade past 100% health. I must have wasted loads of Vitality cards trying to get it to work. So far I've tried 100% + 50%, which just stayed at 100%, and then 100% + 100%, which did the same thing.

I've had the same problem with other cards, but then with others it works fine. What am I not factoring in here?

6 answers to this question

How far up does the bar on the left change when you try to upgrade it? At rank 0 it needs another rank 0 of the same card to upgrade, at rank 1 it requires 2, rank 2 needs 4, and it keeps doubling for each rank.

EDIT: I think that fusing two Rank 1 cards is less than two Rank 0s.

Edited by Shion963

Ok so what I guess I'm saying is I combined two 50 % rank 0's to get 100% rank 1 but everything else I've tried to get it to the next rank (150%?) hasn't worked. You're saying I need to get two rank 1's at 100% to upgrade? I'm pretty sure I tried that and it didn't work, just stayed at rank 1 100%

Ok so what I guess I'm saying is I combined two 50 % rank 0's to get 100% rank 1 but everything else I've tried to get it to the next rank (150%?) hasn't worked. You're saying I need to get two rank 1's at 100% to upgrade? I'm pretty sure I tried that and it didn't work, just stayed at rank 1 100%

Just keep track of the bar to the left of the mod...once it reaches the top..the mod will upgrade.