Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For 47Ronin

RoninJed

I started this dojo and had made all the research (before Tenno lab) and had a trading post with an obstacle course and one dueling room.

Now everything in the dojo is made with all research done and we currently have 150 members with room for 300.

Many of our members are paying costumers like myself. After 500 hours of gameplay I decided to support Warframe by purchasing the Rhino Prime access.

We rearranged the dojo so new and old members have quick and easy access to dueling rooms, obstacle course, research, and trading post. We also have plenty of space in the dojo (four floors) for any new rooms that get added.

We have a clan emblem.

We are looking for active members and accept people from around the world. The goal or ideal for this clan is that it is our clan and belongs to all who join.

Everyone will be treated as equal and you can play anyway you want, play in groups or go solo the choice is yours.

If you like the sound of all this then let me know here or search on steam forums (Recruiting 47Ronin) and I will send out the clan invites as soon as possible.

UPDATE: Any clans out there who like the sound of our clan let me know and maybe we can form an alliance between our clans.

Edited by RoninJed

My name is komodo10.

We have all the important stuff made with all blueprints ready to purchase but we are still decorating the dojo. I sent you a friend invite in the game for now and if you are willing to wait I will send out a clan invite when we're done with the new barracks.

• 1 month later...