Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Differences Between Prime And Unprimed Counterparts

meIody-

Basically, just a couple things I thought of that could distinguish Prime and Unprimed frames besides shiny colors and extra polarities. I was thinking that Frost could have the old snowglobe, (Pre-Nerf) the ability to change between Mag's pull originally and AoE pull, ember could have overheat return in Ember's primed state (Never played Ember, flameshield up) and maybe if there's Rhino Prime, he could have old Iron Skin? I understand that Devs do need to keep a balance, but this would make having a Primed Frame actually worth gathering over 9,000 parts. 

Prime frames cost like 30 Plat on trading. And this would make them gods. Iron skin was permanent immortality, and Snow globe was AOE immortality.

I get you don't like difficulty, but stop trying to make the game easier then it is.

EDIT: I can agree that having Primes be more different would be great, but Primes are easier to get then a regular frame right now. And the buffs you want are absurd.

Edited by WhiteCopain

There's no need for a difference in abilities to happen in the first place. Different visuals or something would be nice, but I don't think it's right that the abilities should be better, worse, or anything.

They're adding more abilities into the game (Such as abilities any frame can use), so just give them time and you'll have more to play with.