Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Impressions

lethalpapercut

Really enjoyed the game for the most part, fast paced & smooth. I enjoyed the coop & really like the art style of the game aswell.

A few things really stood out for me tho...

The lack of enemies: Areas often have just a handful of enemies & with 4 ppl they are swept up quick, sometimes 1 guy runs ahead clearing and all the other 3 guys do is follow and get no action. Literally 10x the enemies would be nice.

Door lazers: They suck. Period.

Gun Sounds: They are a bit 'pew pew pew' and lack that visceral punch. Would be nice to get a bit more of a bassier thud to the guns sounds so it doesn't feel like I am using a pea shooter.

Will continue to play the game & hopefully get a few mates interested as pubs are the typical none communicative nonesense.

EDIT: Continued Feedback

Leveling Up Quest: So I just did the test to get to next level...why do they put that cirlce in the middle if there is no need to stay inside it? Is it meant as a noob trap because that's certainly what it comes off as. Needless to say I tried to stay inside the circle & failed the test.

Will I come back in 24hrs to try again just because I failed the noob trap...maybe, maybe not.

24hrs?!...why?! What is so important about me getting to level 2?

Edited by lethalpapercut

The lack of enemies: Areas often have just a handful of enemies & with 4 ppl they are swept up quick, sometimes 1 guy runs ahead clearing and all the other 3 guys do is follow and get no action. Literally 10x the enemies would be nice.

I imagine you're still on the early planets. Try going to Pluto and you'll be swamped by enemies.

]Door lazers: They suck. Period.

Prevents speed running. Shoot the cameras and they go away.

]Gun Sounds: They are a bit 'pew pew pew' and lack that visceral punch. Would be nice to get a bit more of a bassier thud to the guns sounds so it doesn't feel like I am using a pea shooter.

How many guns do you have unlocked? You obviously have not used the Lex.

I was enjoying it up until my first rank up mission. I have no idea how I failed it. (is it timed or something?) Failing it isn't the problem though. Waiting 24 hours to try again is. I get not being able to try again right away, but an hour or 2 would be more reasonable. It would encourge me to do a few more missions, and then try again, rather than rage quit to a different game.

Prevents speed running. Shoot the cameras and they go away.

I get that part but what often seems to be happening is the lazers go down, a guy goes through while you finish off a guy, door closes, you go to run through the door & WHAM, lazers randomly back up.

Probably means there is more than one camera in the room. I've noticed in the rooms with the giant space window there's usually two either on either side of the door or either side of the room. Also, if you wait for the door to close I at least can usually sprint/slide through before the lasers go up if I get lazy. Not counting right now you can slide through laser doors.