Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Issue With Failed Inviting

(PSN)PD_33

This failed invite problem has been going on for months, DE, not even the courtesy of a reply?  This and the new problem where you can't do more than one mission in a squad.  Then multiple players get "Session failed" and booted to menu while one player continues on to the game.

Major game breaker, DE, major.  :-|

I have this issue, as well as the issue of not being able to host a game with very specific people.  If i am in the game with one of these people and get "host migrated" it disconnects me from the game session.

Steps i have done:

- Hard reset of modem and Wireless

- Port Forwarding for PS4

- Placed PS4 in DMZ

Unfortunately, the people i am trying to connect to are unable to make any changes to their router or perform a reset because they are on a college campus.

For a while, this has worked, but since 13.3, i have not been able to host with these friends.  Having to use another friend to host everything is getting old fast.

Is there anything else i should do to try to be able to connect to these people?

I have this issue, as well as the issue of not being able to host a game with very specific people.  If i am in the game with one of these people and get "host migrated" it disconnects me from the game session.

Steps i have done:

- Hard reset of modem and Wireless

- Port Forwarding for PS4

- Placed PS4 in DMZ

Unfortunately, the people i am trying to connect to are unable to make any changes to their router or perform a reset because they are on a college campus.

For a while, this has worked, but since 13.3, i have not been able to host with these friends.  Having to use another friend to host everything is getting old fast.

Is there anything else i should do to try to be able to connect to these people?

Not much more you could do I think... And yes, using a friend to host just to join another is kinda pointless. So, any fix happen since last update because from have experienced there really has not been :/