Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Issue With Failed Inviting

(PSN)PD_33

A lot of times when I am trying to invite a player for anything:

Dojo, Void or Regular Mission. The invite simply fails. Why is this still happening?

I run into this problem on daily basis. A player has to be invite spammed, because it fails 1/3 of the time. I have not heard anyone addressing this issue. But it is a well known bug on PS4. I do a lot of trading, so this wastes a lot of time.

Invite sent to Killer75

Killer75: did you send invite

PD_33: yes I just sent it, try inviting me

Killer75: any luck?

PD_33: sorry man, keep trying

PD_33: let me reboot my PS4

Killer75:Ok I will do as well

10 minutes later

Invite sent to Killer75

PD_33: I sent you invite bro

Killer75: nope still failed

Killer75: Try again

PD_33: It's ok man we can try tomorrow.

Killer: Ok thanks anyways

PD_33: Sorry

Trading is a big part of why I love this game, so I hope this gets fixed.

I hope I am pasting this in the correct forum. If not please move the topic.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

I was trying to invite my friends last night to help me in the key missions. But every time I invited them it either failed or the game session didn't exist or the it would say the game session was full . There was only 2 of us in the game session. This really needs to be fixed . PS4. What's with the rewind jumping that's kinda of annoying

used to be able to invite my friend and he could join no problems up until about a week ago, i could never join his sessions though. We cant even be in our clan Dojo at the same time. really hope this gets sorted soon as this game is fantastic.

Really like the game, but suddenly (as of the last week) I am having all kinds of issues connecting and disconnecting.  I have lost a bunch of loot by way of joining an alert or mission, getting to the end, and suddenly I either disconnect or get a "host migration" message that leads me to "cannot connect to the server" or "lost connection with server" boots me to the log in screen.  Sometimes I can reconnect, sometimes I can't. I get these messages even when I'm in the foundry.  Really annoying

I am afraid to say it, but this bug remains in update 12. And also when you invite players, I have been noticing a TIMEOUT bug as well. There is something strange going on with people disconnecting from new games. But once the game starts, they usually do not disconnect. But while setting up the match, the other players in a Squad do disconnect a lot.

Edited by (PS4)PD_33

No, you are not the only one with this problem. I cannot invite anyone to anything. I could before I created a Dojo with a friend. After starting a clan with a friend I can't invite anyone. It doesn't even send a invite. They need to resolve this. It on their end and they don't seem to really think it's a problem.

Me and my friend are having the same problem we wanted to play a Void tower def mission, but when I invited him it said he could not join and vice verca but when we play a normal match he can join me easaly but not by invite if he or i send an invite it says its invalid this does need to be fixed. However if there are bigger bugs in game they should be fix first. Fortunetlly me and my friend have not encounterd such bugs as of yet.

If anyone watched one of the last primetimes (where they played on the ps4) the comment was said to them about having to spam invites so they must be aware of at least some of the issues about it but I haven't heard anything about possible solutions yet.

I am not sure if anyone else is aware. It seems like the issue went away for me since Saturday. I am able to invite everyone, and noone seems to be disconnecting. So whatever was done. It looks to be fixed to me. Anyone else notice a huge improvement since Saturday?

• 1 month later...

Is anyone of the mods or Devs actually going to look at this? It's nice that they can move topics, but a response to this would actually be nice. 

Or is there another way to contact them? 

This is an ongoing problem. Some people spend hundreds of dollars on this game and this really should be fixed. 

• 1 month later...

Are you guys experiencing "Strict NAT Detected Issue", I previously experience the above mention thing as well. But my problem was because of the "Strict NAT" issue. After rectifying it, I am able to invite as well as accept other people's invite without a problem anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

This bug is extremely frustrating as I run into it far too often. I run into this bug all the time when I am trying to invite a person on my friend list. While they show up on the PSN, they often won't show on the in-game on the friend list but will show up in the clan listing and inviting from there will 99% of the time fail.

This bug is extremely frustrating as I run into it far too often. I run into this bug all the time when I am trying to invite a person on my friend list. While they show up on the PSN, they often won't show on the in-game on the friend list but will show up in the clan listing and inviting from there will 99% of the time fail.

need to open up the friends tab and let it update the number of friends you have. then it will work every time

need to open up the friends tab and let it update the number of friends you have. then it will work every time

The problem is the friend tab isn't registering who is online at all, letting it sit there open to update or not. The people in my clan are also on my friend list via the game and PSN. They show up in the Clan list just fine, not so much in the friend list as it's rather hit or miss if they do or not. The only fix I've found to work for me and my friends who are also having this issue is to completely quit out of the game and restart the game. If we don't do that and attempt to send an invite via the Clan tab when they are not showing in the friend list will result in a message saying "    has invited you.." and will result in a failed game invite each and every time. It's clearly a bug in the code that needs to be addressed.

i have this issue, i've tried every "fix" i can find from port forwarding, adding it to the dmz, completely disabling the firewall, using wifi and ethernet cables, scrolling through my friends list to let it update, hard resetting my router ect and the only thing that has helped was hard resetting my router and assigning a static ip address (that was apparently outside of my routers DHCP table range) with no port forwarding or dmz at all. (by helped let 1 person enter my clans dojo that i have to invite them to as i was unable to even receive their invites) really hope this gets fixed because i want to play with my friends...