Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive Loot Drop Bug - Potentially Gamebreaking

Vicious-Skittle

So i was playing survial on Saturn - Mimas to level up the new sidearm and during the mission i got invaded by the new boss, The Gustrang Three or something.

So they invade and i kill them off, get the Brakk barrel (x2) and continue with the survival mission. When the mission hits 5 minutes and you get a random reward, it then bugged out and just kept cycling through all the rewards you get for that tier. I thought it was a UI bug so i went to extraction to check out the new parts and stuff.

Then i notice my credits have shot up by a good 50k and im sitting a pleathra of rare mods that i didnt get.  All the cycled mods where actual rewards that i recived in game after the mission.

I hope they patch this bug soon because if this can be exploited you can get infinite credits and rare mods nullifying the whole game.

I'm not too sure, but it might be limited to that node.  I did a survival earlier and didn't get that cycling.

I have no idea what i did to trigger the bug, and if i did i wouldn't say publicly incase of abuse. However it's done it's easily doable on pure accident, if i didnt want to leave at 5mins, who knows how much i would have gotten, if it would ever of stopped

So i was playing survial on Saturn - Mimas to level up the new sidearm and during the mission i got invaded by the new boss, The Gustrang Three or something.

So they invade and i kill them off, get the Brakk barrel (x2) and continue with the survival mission. When the mission hits 5 minutes and you get a random reward, it then bugged out and just kept cycling through all the rewards you get for that tier. I thought it was a UI bug so i went to extraction to check out the new parts and stuff.

Then i notice my credits have shot up by a good 50k and im sitting a pleathra of rare mods that i didnt get.  All the cycled mods where actual rewards that i recived in game after the mission.

I hope they patch this bug soon because if this can be exploited you can get infinite credits and rare mods nullifying the whole game.

Don't forget the Grustrag Three drop each a rare mod, at least in my experience. The credits thing is kinda weird though.

Don't forget the Grustrag Three drop each a rare mod, at least in my experience. The credits thing is kinda weird though.

Ik they drop a mod each, but i got over 70 mods. 20 something parrys, a tonne of rare combo mods and stuff like that just from this 1 mission, if i may ask how do i post a picture on here? i'll show my recent mods list

Ik they drop a mod each, but i got over 70 mods. 20 something parrys, a tonne of rare combo mods and stuff like that just from this 1 mission, if i may ask how do i post a picture on here? i'll show my recent mods list

Holy sh*t. Don't worry, I believe you... that's seriously f*cked up.

imgur is a widely popular service, I use puush though.  Once you do put it in %7Boption%7D tags.

Holy sh*t. Don't worry, I believe you... that's seriously f*cked up.

It's crazy. I hope no one figured out how it's done and secretly abuses it, this could break the game because you would get so many credits and combination mods from this. Im not combining any mods and im not playing another round until i hear something.

I see there's a Natural Talent in your image.  Does this mean Natural Talent is in the Survival drop pool too and not just that new gamemode?

If im not mistaken, that drop was from the Grustrag Three. Each one drops a rare mod and i got lucky enough to get natural talent from them. From the survival pool, T1 on saturn, was: uncommon/rare fusion cores, parry, reflection and reflex guard with some credit cache's.

Edited by Vicious-Skittle

Might have something to do with the new invasion enemies, and the fact i died and used a revive etc etc.

I just fought them solo and they never even got past my iron skin and I still got the bug so dieing has nothing to do with it and the rewards keep going I went to 10m and was still getting rewards I am sending my EE. log to support and then I will be farming orokin cells on mimas for the rest of the morning.

Edited by gnat6

I just fought them solo and they never even got past my iron skin and I still got the bug so dieing has nothing to do with it and the rewards keep going I went to 10m and was still getting rewards I am sending my EE. log to support and then I will be exploiting this bug for the rest of the morning.

Great idea, just post on the forum's you're expoliting a gamebreaking bug...

exploiting? More like beta testing, and its not really gamebreaking unless your game consists of a few cores and this bug is your savior. 

Nothing to lose sleep over, it'll prolly be patch tmw by lunch.

Edited by Mochinpra

exploiting? More like beta testing, and its not really gamebreaking unless your game consists of a few cores and this bug is your savior. 

Nothing to lose sleep over, it'll prolly be patch tmw by lunch.

Idk about you, but i feel infinite mod cores means buy level 1 serrations, max them then sell them for plat. It also means that with credit cache's they'll get tonnes of that too.

I should probably rephrase that since technically its not an exploit if I am playing the game in a completely normal manner without violating any of the rules and this is no different than the morphics droprate bug at the beginning of update 10

I just finished rereading the EULA and terms of use and there is no rule against taking advantage of this bug.

Edited by gnat6

I should probably rephrase that since technically its not an exploit if I am playing the game in a completely normal manner without violating any of the rules and this is no different than the morphics droprate bug at the beginning of update 10

beta testing the bug to see it's exact cause is a good thing, but as you previously said about exploitng, that would be using it solely for personal gain, which as you just clarified you're not doing :P

Confirmed here. Ran Mimas solo twice. On the first run I got ambushed by the trio, killed them, and got endless rewards until I went to extrac. Second run, no trio and no reward loop

Edited by 7.T.

This happened to me also. I already submitted a ticket. I believe you need to be the host and it needs to be a survival with a gustag encounter. However it is easily duplicatable and happened to me twice in a row, with the rest of my group experiencing nothing.