Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flashlight Toggle

RoninTetsuro

I get that the lore covers the flashlight, that only you can see it ect ect.

But I loaded up the game expecting to be a stealthy ninja, and I'm plopped into a game world where I can't turn my flashlight off?! I know the mobs don't react to it. But. Can we have a bindable hotkey to toggle the flashlight effect at least?

I think this would go a long way towards cutting some of the complaints about firefight target washout, aside from just being aesthetically more pleasing. I never thought I'd find a flashlight so jarring, but... the inability to toggle it just seems to fly so glaringly in the face of atmosphere that's otherwise quite well done!

Thanks for making an awesome game and more importantly, LISTENING TO YOUR AUDIENCE. Keep up the good work, I want to play WF for a long, long time.

Edited by RoninTetsuro

I think the mobs should react to it and we should be able to turn it on/off as we like. So +1

This, but only if the rest of stealth gets an overhaul i.e. quieter footsteps, more stealth abilities, more realistic lines of sight, way to distract enemies a la MGS (what was that noise?).

This, but only if the rest of stealth gets an overhaul i.e. quieter footsteps, more stealth abilities, more realistic lines of sight, way to distract enemies a la MGS (what was that noise?).

Exactly! Any maybe a stronger flashlights with darker environments a la Silent Hill :P {not sarcasm, I'd love that!}