Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Water Warframe Concept

jojoderp

Hey everyone i'm just here to share with you all my concept drawing of a Water Frame. Yep he's holding a trident and yep thats a gold Desert Eagle LOL it was merely for fun and if someone has already done a water frame i'd like to see it! :D

Powers? This is a support frame so hear me out 

1. Bubble - casts a slow moving giant bubble. Pops on impact hehe BUT does no damage but instead causes enemies within radius to flinch/stagger. Cast it too close will push you back which means you can use this to bubble/rocket jump! throw it at your feet while in the air and youre flying weeee

2. Liquify - become water state! walk through laser doors, cant be knocked down or flinch. Can still get shot (balance purposes)

3. Restore - Restore team's powers PoT like energy syphon but faster rate (energy is already easy in this game so might be op)

4. Rainstorm - calls a heavy rainstorm. Enemies within radius will have a chance to slip and lose weapon accuracy for a limited time duration. 

Dont take the powers too serious theyre only ideas i could come up with that could make the game experience a bit more interesting :p next frame im doing is sand. 

1898134_10153185842923539_1145442569_n.j

~Okie_Dokie