Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marelok: Fearing The Nerf.

Ishki88

DPS is not always relevant, as a weapon could do a million DPS, but if it takes 10 seconds to fire it would be a horrid weapon. Also, DPS charts seldom factor accuracy, and I do not get why it is ignored. In every RPG I have ever played, the value given to accuracy is greater than damage.

No way. 10m damage per shot? That would be the best boss-run weapon ever.

Anyways, accuracy is rarely included because it's difficult to calculate meaningfully and the values given are ambiguous.

Anyways, accuracy is rarely included because it's difficult to calculate meaningfully and the values given are ambiguous.

Yeah, the number is not meaningful; it would not be apparent at a glance that, 13.3>28.8 when comparing sniper rifles and rifles.

It does matter on weapons such as Supra and Grakata, and good luck getting anywhere near on-paper DPS, unless you are at pointblank.

I hope Marelok won't be nerfed, but... Others have pointed out its strengths and weaknesses in comarison to other secondary weapons.  8k per shot is pretty wicked, no doubt there!

But a part of me hopes that it does get nerfed, so I can sing the Crazy Old Man Singers song from the Simpsons indefinitely.  I'd post a clip but I failed to find a satisfactory one. P.S. I'm probably saying the name wrong.

" 's Ol' Grey Mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be"

" 's Ol' Grey Mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be"