Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Card Questions

FierceRadiance

Question

So what's the difference between a Rare "4" card (for example) and a Rare 2 "4" card? They both use the same energy. (And I'm already assuming the answer will involve more than just 'It's mo betta!!')

I'm also assuming that if you've got several of card X, it's better to use the highest one as the basis for your fusions (the Rare 2 in the example above), but is that really the correct approach? For example, we already know that, at least for the moment, "Rare" cards are the ones we want the least, and "Common" cards are the ones we want the most and also the ones least likely to drop. So there may well be some misdirection at work here.

What's the top end on energy levels? I've already created some level 11 & 12 cards ~ is there a max?

The "Seeking Force" shotgun puncture card - I've got a Rare 1 level 11 that gives me a whopping +.01 puncture bonus. Really. Really? Really??!!?? With apologies to Daffy Duck, "THIS is a BONUS???" Can anyone asplain this to me so that it sounds useful? I must be misunderstanding what it does, because even applied to 10 pellets in a singloe shotgun blast, that adds up to 1 additional point of damage, and that's for a level 11 card.

1 answer to this question

I think you are confusing the mod capacity drain with mod fusion level.

The number on the middle left is how much mod capcity you need available to equip it, and the mod fusion level is the number after the rarity.

If this doesn't answer your question, please post a screenshot explaining which numbers you are talking about.

Edited by Notso