The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Conspiracy Theory (Again)

Fo0otsteps

I haven't really followed the "lotus is grineer" conspiracy ,nor avidly supported it, but i do know that dark sector has some "minor" implications about her. But the grurshturgh squad got me thinking.

Stalker is not lore-d up enough to know what lotus knows about him. Even if she can't see him coming she can at least brief you about a tenno that has turned since the orokin war ended and should be a big name in the tenno story line(this is from memory so dont hold it against me).

And she seems to have a "meh" attitude about him because after you send him away she doesn't pat you on the back.

Zanuka(and saladV) is an enemy so it would be explainable if lotus can't see him before hand, but she still doesn't seem really concerned about you until you get captured(witch would mean that she would lose you if she doesn't do something)

But how does she know when the krusty rag three are comming? and for the time i survived against them when i played solo she was really concerned about me. TOO concerned in my opinion. As if she knew (and maybe organised) who they are coming for and is acting surprised.

brb renaming account to RustyShakelford (bonus points for getting the reference). 

I recommend this video of the truth speaker:

very funny.......  but you really need to quit fooling around if you wanted to be taken seriously... having a loki with a speech problem makes this seem like a troll. i have no doubt that lotus wants the tenno dead, but until we have more evidence, we can only assume that its part of a bigger agenda.