Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Pressure Point Stack With Heavy Charge Damage?

Repulsive

Question

5 answers to this question

You know what's the best part?... If you don't have good Charge attack mods but a huge Pressure Point, you can actually cause more damage with your regular attacks... Yeah, you would only need charging for stumbling purposes... Kind of stupid design if you ask me X__X

You know what's the best part?... If you don't have good Charge attack mods but a huge Pressure Point, you can actually cause more damage with your regular attacks... Yeah, you would only need charging for stumbling purposes... Kind of stupid design if you ask me X__X

Why is it "stupid"? It encourages build diversity -- some weapons work better with melee damage, some work better with charge damage. Or take a Scindo and deck it out with fire rate and melee damage mods for lulz.

Also, you really shouldnt use the word "stupid" to describe something. Any other word would help people take your point seriously.

Try -- "counter intuitive". Because the system may indeed be counter intuitive at first glance, but "stupid" doesnt mean anything.

Pressure point is so weak that I don't think you can do that anymore, unless the weapon in question had pathetically weak charge damage to begin with. Before update 7 I had my Fragor modded to hit for 700+ damage every normal swing, but those days are over now.