Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Hi guys, finally able to sit back down and enjoy this game after been offline for a year plus. But coming back to a whole new game is kinda daunting...looking to join you guys if its possible? Need a clan tats laid back xD

IGN: Gantza

Hi guys, finally able to sit back down and enjoy this game after been offline for a year plus. But coming back to a whole new game is kinda daunting...looking to join you guys if its possible? Need a clan tats laid back xD

IGN: Gantza

Hey

saps18

I'd like to join. Thanks

Invites sent

i would like to join, I'm fairly new to the game

ign: liamst10

Hullo!! 

I would really enjoy joining your clain

IGN: KadeDemon

Active R4 and going up almost every other day.  I play ≥3 hours a day.

IGN: Sangri31

Invites sent

Player from the "old republic" (been playing since update 7 or 8). Coming back and need a new clan - laid back sounds perfect! Please send inv!

IGN: magusat999

Invite sent

A friend and I would like to join the main clan.

IGNS "dkraze" "JakaLLLL"

Invite sent to you and your friend

Hello , I Would love to join this clan, i have been looking for a full clan with lots of players in it ! 

Looks very active with a ton of people and i would enjoy being in the clan

IGN: YayoCola 

Also Two of my other friends want to join in on the fun !

IGN : SilverGreed

IGN : Thiriana

We want to be in the Main Tempus Clan :D

Edited by YayoCola

Would like to join please IGN: gt11183 Thanks.

Hello , I Would love to join this clan, i have been looking for a full clan with lots of players in it ! 

Looks very active with a ton of people and i would enjoy being in the clan

IGN: YayoCola 

Also Two of my other friends want to join in on the fun !

IGN : SilverGreed

IGN : Thiriana

We want to be in the Main Tempus Clan :D

I'm looking for a clan with full research done.

Can I join yours?

ign: Rattoides

invites sent

Greetings!

My two friends and I aee currently in a clan thats innactive and dying down.

So we're looking for a new clan and are all about having fun while playing the game. From what I've read, your clan seems to be filled with our kinda people.

So we were hoping to join. (My friends are active players, but not active forum members. So i speak on their behalf)

Even though we're all about having fun, we're good teamplayers from our experiance in games like EvE. So don't worry about us messing up the raids or watever.(and versed in TS discipline, whe wunt shrame ur famiry!)

A note of warning though, we're some slighly disturbed individuals. As to what degree... Thats up to you to determine.

We want to stick together, if possible.

Our IGN's are:

Undernown

Signatoryrooloo

Rakonis

I've read about having to have left our previous clan, but as a higher ranking member of our old clan, i should promote someone to my own rank first.

I'm sure you'll understand.

P.s. Mobile editer was bugginf out, so i hope it's readable

Greetings!

My two friends and I aee currently in a clan thats innactive and dying down.

So we're looking for a new clan and are all about having fun while playing the game. From what I've read, your clan seems to be filled with our kinda people.

So we were hoping to join. (My friends are active players, but not active forum members. So i speak on their behalf)

Even though we're all about having fun, we're good teamplayers from our experiance in games like EvE. So don't worry about us messing up the raids or watever.(and versed in TS discipline, whe wunt shrame ur famiry!)

A note of warning though, we're some slighly disturbed individuals. As to what degree... Thats up to you to determine.

We want to stick together, if possible.

Our IGN's are:

Undernown

Signatoryrooloo

Rakonis

I've read about having to have left our previous clan, but as a higher ranking member of our old clan, i should promote someone to my own rank first.

I'm sure you'll understand.

P.s. Mobile editer was bugginf out, so i hope it's readable

alright, reply again wen u all are out of ur clan ;o

alright, reply again wen u all are out of ur clan ;o

Will do!

Also forgot to mention we're European players. So a (sister)clan with lots of European players would be the best fit.

Ugh all these requests and question come off as a demanding prick. :p

Will try to get us out by today!

P.s. I noticed here's no mention of a screening process of sorts. You know a short chat to get a feel for the applicant. A bit of a shame realy, those can be great fun!

Will do!

Also forgot to mention we're European players. So a (sister)clan with lots of European players would be the best fit.

Ugh all these requests and question come off as a demanding prick. :p

Will try to get us out by today!

P.s. I noticed here's no mention of a screening process of sorts. You know a short chat to get a feel for the applicant. A bit of a shame realy, those can be great fun!

We're out of the clan, could you please invite:

Rakonis

Signatoryrooloo

undernown