Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrade Of Vid Card (Probaly)

Cerien

Question

grettings fellow tenno

i am currently running a system of win7 64bit

with a amd phenom II x6 ~3.3ghz

and Xfire Radeon HD 5700 (that means 2 off them)

and 8 gb ram.

and for some weird reason warframe laggs the crap out off me. i so am currently in the standing that my video cards are kinda outdateing fast so probaly gonne need a new one soon

so i am wondering what would the great tennos off the world/universe recomend for running Warframe on highest with everything on.

best regards Cerien

Ohh yeah i am impartial for nvidia or amd

Edited by Cerien

9 answers to this question

Target resolution?

for 1080p i would go with a GTX 660 Ti or the new 650 Ti Boost. But probably the 660 Ti just to be safe. i will posting a review of the 650 Ti Boost for work tomorrow. I can link it up here if you like.

I use 2-way sli with dual 670 FTW with 4GB of vram. My resolution is 1600p so I need the extra video memory. That is massive overkill in Warframe though... My FPS is generally above 100.

Edited by RawGritz

i was think around 160 to a max off 350 might go up to 400 USD.(not my native currentcy but converted for easy idea)

don't really care if its ATI/Amd/radeon or nvidia have had both over my gameing time and have had problems with both types.

I would go with nvidia. I've been dealing with both for work for over 15yrs. they both have their ups and downs. But nvidia is so much stonger on updated graphics drivers and regular performance enhancements.

For this game there is this