Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Hate On Detron

CelticMoss

Some of us have real lives outside of video games.

That is - and will always be - a lame excuse of an argument.

Think about it.

If someone just told you that you only need one hour to grind up a level to 30, why pull a face? Why not instead rejoice, knowing life can be so easy and fast, and actually get together with such people and ask them what they are doing and how they are doing it, so you can reap those benefits, adapt them to your own style of play, and be happier altogether? Saving time while enjoying the game? Why must there always be prejudices about so called "nolifers" and "busyworkers" ? Get together and get moving. Nobody ever got rich and famous looking out of a carriage window. You want to have more time in Warframe? Talk to those actually SPENDING more time in Warframe than you. Those people have the experience. They can help you.

But no, people rather like pulling a face instead of taking a few minutes effort to get in touch with somebody.

People are rather jealous of those who can spend more time in the game than they do, and don't want to connect to the pool of knowledge.

Sad :(

detron has a base radiation damage, therefore its mainly build vs 1 faction, now,  it can do good vs others with the right elemental combo but not as good as brakk. anyone who say that detron is bad, probabbly dont have it , or using it wrong. my 3 formad detron out damage brakk any day of the week in nuovo ceres 40mins + is it better than brakk? - overall,- NO, but vs high level grineers YES

Ok you are bragging about how fast levelling is, why dont you tell us how you level a weapon to thirty in just a few hours?

I wanted to get my Boar Prime, akvastos,,akboltos, aklex, grakata, and Loki either releveled or leveled from scratch this weekend just gone, so I bought a 3 day booster and did the whole lot in a few hours of Xini and kappa.

Some of them with barely firing a shot.

I say few hours, Saturday afternoon after coming back from the gym and Sunday morning.

The affinity booster indeed is a ridiculous beast, speeding up your levelling process by more than the double.

So for everyone who says they have work and real life outside the game and cannot be bothered to "waste" that much in front of the screen, then just do the smart thing and use the money you get to make up for the time you are not having for the game. A 3day affinity booster costs 40 plat. That is what..., about 2 or 3 bucks without any discount? Time is the only commodity in life we don't get back. So you help yourself and the developers, for a dime and a nickel. A win-win situation.

I've been intentionally vague with my statement, as I'm not sure if the affinity boosters aren't just outright bugged to begin with.

I'm pretty sure it is even more than 4 times total. While you get the double amount for everything in the game, the exp at the mission extraction screen usually has been five to six times what I would normally get when running the exact same mission. Best tested with Exterminates.

Well, I hate the fact that I got Brakk in less than one week and still miss one part of the Detron.

There there, RNG can be a troublesome thing. I happened to get the BP a while ago before the update on ps4, then as soon as the update hit I got both pieces. (actually I got 2 of each because of the resource doubler affecting the part drop.)

But don't think this was easy street, I ran nearly 330 invasions for grineer.