Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Start Over

Entau

Question

so i played through the tutorial and selected a frame without reading anything. Didnt realize there would only be 2 frame slots and no free switches. Can I not just start over with another frame? My current one wears a kilt and its kinda of lame -_-

10 answers to this question

im sorry but you cant. you can increase the number of slots anyway later in the game. if you dont like your current armour, either you recreate another account since you just started and its not too bad, or you can craft other warframes and sell away your current one if you dont want to increase your slots >.< im sorry

no problem. maybe its just a new game and its still in beta. so just have to wait for new updates like character creation maybe?

What are you even talking about?

Your character is your account. The frames are more like armors.

so i played through the tutorial and selected a frame without reading anything. Didnt realize there would only be 2 frame slots and no free switches. Can I not just start over with another frame? My current one wears a kilt and its kinda of lame -_-

Although soon they will be implementing an optional reset. At least they said they would.......but they said that would come at the same time as Open Beta starts so..........

What are you even talking about?

Your character is your account. The frames are more like armors.

Although soon they will be implementing an optional reset. At least they said they would.......but they said that would come at the same time as Open Beta starts so..........

Well what i meant was that they could have multiple characters in one account like other mmorpgs. If not players like this threadstarter will have to recreate accounts just because of one wrong choice lol

Well what i meant was that they could have multiple characters in one account like other mmorpgs. If not players like this threadstarter will have to recreate accounts just because of one wrong choice lol

I'd be willing to bet they'll never add something like that.

thats why you have multiple slots and can buy more.

Edited by Akularael

It's open beta right? ... get a new account? That's your do over!

tehehe, ya but then I have to give a new email address n stuff right? I don't have more than one secondary spam address aka mail.yahoo.com.

thanks for ur ideas ppl. I think I'll just buy another frame with in game monies. I just hope that doesnt set me back in some way that later makes me mad. (think i play 2 many mmo's) Cheers

Makes more sense to buy slots and build new frames with ingame cash, though.

The only difficult frame to build is Banshee, right now, due to the insane issue of her blueprint parts only given through random chance in bonus/round rewards.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn