Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Composite Bows Are Cool But What About A High-Tech Compound Bow?

.Talia.

Currently all bows in the game are composite or recurve bows, you know, that traditional design, that has been used since ancient times. 

A compound bow is a modern bow that uses a levering system, usually of cables and pulleys, to bend the limbs. The cam system is designed to maximize the energy storage throughout the draw cycle and provide let-off at the end of the cycle resulting in the acceleration of the arrow.

231826_ts.jpg

crysis_3_prophet_and_predator_bow-HD.jpg

Edited by RexSol

Only problem I see is how he would holster it. I deer hunt with a compound and I cant just throw it over my shoulder like a recurve because the sting going around the pullys and cam so I always just carry it in my hand. Im not trying too shoot your idea down, thatd be sweet if you got them to add one but im just not sure how itd work ya know?

Actually the paris is a railgun not a compound bow.

A Compound bow is the one i posted the picture. The Paris design is a composite or recurve bow, the traditional ancient design. I know that the description of the Paris says it uses magnetic fields to propel the arrow, but i'm talking about the design.

Only problem I see is how he would holster it. I deer hunt with a compound and I cant just throw it over my shoulder like a recurve because the sting going around the pullys and cam so I always just carry it in my hand. Im not trying too shoot your idea down, thatd be sweet if you got them to add one but im just not sure how itd work ya know?

Oh i know what you mean. So they can make some kind of back holster like this:

H1HB%20w%20bow%20on%20sm.jpg

Edited by RexSol