Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Concept: Arkarius (No Art)

LordMuramasa

So I've decided to try again, to post a interesting frame concept (alas no artwork as I am a writer not a artist)

Arkarius - The Demonic Frame (another derelict frame :P)

Power One: Dark Barrel - Arkarius shoots a dark energy shot that explodes on contact, dealing minor damage over a small area, leaving the targets dazed momentarily. (75/100/125/150)

Power Two: Channeling - Arkarius uses his demonic aura to infuse inside of body of a target, making them explode for moderate damage plus installing temporary fear status. (Fear status makes them run) (200/300/400/500) (1m/2m/3m/4m)

Power Three: Last Resort - Arkarius uses his own blood (health) to increase the armor of his comrades. (-75h+10a/-100h+20ar/-150h+30ar/-200h+40ar) (5sec/10sec/15sec/30sec)

Power Four: Invoke - Arkarius calls upon his fellow demons to help in his quest for blood, Summons a moderate sized demon that stays close to Arkarius, blocking some damage, aswell as helping kill what is around him.

(30sec/45sec/60sec/75sec) (Time is only altered by increasing ability, however the dps of the demon would scale with Intensify/blind rage)

Health: 125

Energy: 125

Armor: 70

Movement Speed: 1.4

He would come with a new scythe weapon:

Bapho:

Impact: 10

Puncture: 15

Slash: 50

Attack speed:1.1

Crit chance: 15.00

Status chance: 2.5

Again I wish I could draw, but alas I cannot :\

Tell me whatcha think :D

Edited by LordMuramasa

Not with 1.4 sprint

Also I seem to be having a hard time thinking of anything creative to say. It's not a bad idea it's just... boring in my opinion with only last resort sparking any of my interest. Though it should be revered to taking his armor to buff health.

I'm sorry I wasn't of much support besides that.

Not with 1.4 sprint

Also I seem to be having a hard time thinking of anything creative to say. It's not a bad idea it's just... boring in my opinion with only last resort sparking any of my interest. Though it should be revered to taking his armor to buff health.

I'm sorry I wasn't of much support besides that.

1.82 sprint with max rush is CRAZY