Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe (U12.3.2) Rng Gods + Three Stooges = Brakk Bp

AnActualPool

1st encounter: Brakk BP (Noob migrated so i lost the Brakk BP [why excalibur with lato and mk1-bration gotta host? they leave every time they die.. and they die allot])

2nd encounter: Brakk BP & Hells chamber

3rd encounter: Brakk BP, split chamber, and hells chamber (survival mercury @1:48)

WHY. ME.

Imma cry more, till DE fixs this.

OH AND THX DE FOR @(*()$ UP TRADING CHANNEL EVEN MORE

-rank off-

1st encounter. 2 Neurodes and 1 Rare 5 core.

2nd Encounter. I think the host migrated and they cancelled their appointment.

3rd encounter. 2 Barrel diffusions that I don't need and 1 Neurode.

Haven't really had the urge to play today... like at all.

Dont complain. Be happy coz you CAN get the brakk, no matter how hard is it. Its supposed to be exclusive wep.

OK, I've had enough of this. The Brakk was never stated to be an exclusive weapon. It was an event weapon. Notice the difference. Exclusives are the Founders prime gear, or the Vandal weapons, and were stated to be such at the time of the events.

If you want it so much - Why don;t you shush and go farm it instead of complaining here? There are like 10+ topics with people complaining about Brakk/Detron drop rate. As i said before - Stfu and farm. Be happy u can get the best secondary. U lazy people would like to get everything instantly, for free? Nope, go and work hard to get it.

Comments like these make me sad DE tries to listen to the entire community.

As we speak, i am grinding for him. ALT + Tab

2nd, dude you're funny man.

Back to something more interesting, does anyone know WHY DE "fixed" the drop rate? seemed fine to me.

The drop rate was actually a bug. Each member of the death squad was dropping three items on death, which wasn't meant to happen. They could easily drop a resource, a mod, and the Brakk part, in a giant shower of items. They weren't meant to behave this way. I suspect DE forgot to put in a separator if each line came up positive on the drop.

Oh, and who's funny here? I guess it would be a guy creating 100th thread filled with crying about brakk drops (Déjà vu).

And about your ,,interesting'' stuff. They nerfed it because impatient people like you could get the brakk in 1 mission.

you can get allmost EVERYTHING w/o spending plats, but yet its not enough! Lets give all the stuff away for free, without farming anything.. U guys would love it, eh?

Edited by Tacritan

U died? I'm glad then. Go back to QQing how bad RNG is and how hard it is to get FREE stuff.

Dude, edit your posts instead of spamming forums. And Detron does NOT need a buff. It doesn't have any dmg falloff compared to brakk. Got mine 6 times formaed and its really viable weapon.

Just stop. I don't think anyone feels insulted by this. I feel more pity.

Edit: I stand corrected. By some miracle OP's jimmies are quite rustled.

Edited by VeryNinja

I do want to point out to the person who is saying to stop complaining, the Harvester has a guarenteed chance of dropping a Detron part as opposed to the G3 and Stalker...but Stalker appears ALOT more frequently than the G3 (at least to me it seems). They seriously should just take the resources off the drop tables, so that way it'd be a 50/50 on getting a mod or a BP/part.

First encountered resulted in an explosion of natural talent mods.

Second encounter got me a brakk bp and a rare mod.  was either barrel diffusion or split chamber, forgot already.

I'm not complaining :p

The brakk would probably just collect dust in my inventory anyway

Edited by Rennagade

1st encounter: Brakk BP (Noob migrated so i lost the Brakk BP [why excalibur with lato and mk1-bration gotta host? they leave every time they die.. and they die allot])

2nd encounter: Brakk BP & Hells chamber

3rd encounter: Brakk BP, split chamber, and hells chamber (survival mercury @1:48)

WHY. ME.

Imma cry more, till DE fixs this.

OH AND THX DE FOR @(*()$ UP TRADING CHANNEL EVEN MORE

-rank off-

THE ONLY THING I NEED IS BRAKK BP , I HAVE BEEN FARMING FOR IT OVER 5 HOURS NOW , AND THE STOOGES NT EVEN SPAWNING !!