Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultra Happy! Game Just Got Easier

Arlayn

So I have been having issues finding Flow, and elemental damage... But I got armor + Health + and many other things so I was like screw it I am going to Venus with Banshee and playing Kiliken. It was my second time doing the first time was when I used Excalibur prime right after the update and was completely defenseless because I had no idea about the cards. This time around with Banshee I rocked and got Flow, lightning for rifles, and fire for pistols! Plus tons of other amazing cards. Yeah I am pretty damn happy...

Power as in you can use your abilites more... It works best on a warframe whos abilites are best used alot. For example more power on Excalibur means more Spamming with his slash. Or more power on a warframe that uses big ultimates means more ultimates more conveniently. It just helps if your an ability user.

I found that Flow drops a lot on Kiliken as well as health and shields. Each of those are leveled to about half their maximums for me and Kiliken is really easy, been doing it since day 1 of U7 even without mods.

Yet I've probably done Kilken like 40 times now without a single Flow dropping or having it as a reward from Wave 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25. (Usually dip at Wave 20, but if teammates don't suck I'll goto 25)

Gotta love RNG

---

Edited by Nokturnal

So I have been having issues finding Flow, and elemental damage... But I got armor + Health + and many other things so I was like screw it I am going to Venus with Banshee and playing Kiliken. It was my second time doing the first time was when I used Excalibur prime right after the update and was completely defenseless because I had no idea about the cards. This time around with Banshee I rocked and got Flow, lightning for rifles, and fire for pistols! Plus tons of other amazing cards. Yeah I am pretty damn happy...

And the point of your posting is... what? Do you want a cookie?