Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Warframe Concept] Metatron, The Machine Warframe

Cryo.1700

Name: Metatron(The strongest angel in Heaven)

Description: Metatron, built to perfection, can attack enemies with mechanical enhancements and elements.

Stats:

Health: 100(300 at lvl 30)

Shield: 300(450 at lvl 30)

Armor: 200

Power: 150(225 at lvl 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 150

Polarities: 1x D(Shield), 1x -(Bar)

Abilities:alternation

#1.Hacking- Metatron is a master of security, turning all things like cameras and turrets on the enemy, even unlocking doors and locked lockers when on lock down.

Effects: Metatron releases a radial wave with multiple possibilities. If he is near a control console, he will activate ALL turrets within the perimeter and allow it to attack his enemies. Where there are locked lockers, he can release the wave and unlock it by chance. Costs 25 energy

#2. Gatling Guns - Metatron activates his lethal targeting systems on his shoulders, attacking anyone in his range automatically for a duration, creating extra gunfire.

Effects: Deals 5/10/20/25 damage per bullet for 20 seconds at all levels. Shoots 2/3/4/5 bullets per second. Shoots at a 180 degree angle on each turret. Damage is mostly Impact. Duration can be increased by Duration mods. Cost 50 energy

#3 Fail Safe - Metatron deploys a force-field increasing shields of all team mates creating a perfect defense when pinned down in enemy lines.

Effects: gives 200/300/350/400 extra Shield Capacity.

#4. Malfunction - Metatron accesses vital combustible points of all weapons around him, then he release a charge that causes all projectile weapons to explode giving damage to all in his range.

Effects: each weapon discharge will cause a full amount of 1000 damage.

the golden warriors

Edited by Cryo.1700

1. Seems lackluster as you may only find yourself using it for the corpus. Rarely do I find myself opening lockers. Does this work for broken cameras? Does it cause lazer doors to activate?

A cool feature could be that it causes a lock down in a sector of the building, locking the closest door before you and in front of you where only you and allies can pass. Timed of course you can escape from enemies as long as you aren't outside and let's you utilize the punch through feature. (Though this would raise the cost to 50 or 75 but this is my opinion)

3. Is this indefinite range? Does the turret stay in place? Is it 400 shields instantly or does the effect last over time.? Some questions you may consider. Does it apply on top of shields at maxed capacity ? Does it instantly recharge hurting allies shields before applying the buff or does or apply right then and there before recharging.

4. Does it stack? I assume the element is blast. 1000 seems kinda low for an ulti maybe include a proc.

I hope these were some help to get the brain juices flowing

(Also I was hoping for some reason metatron would relate back to his duties: an angelic scribe of god, writing down the good deeds and sins of man kind)

Edited by Anatolius

1. Seems lackluster as you may only find yourself using it for the corpus. Rarely do I find myself opening lockers. Does this work for broken cameras? Does it cause lazer doors to activate?

A cool feature could be that it causes a lock down in a sector of the building, locking the closest door before you and in front of you where only you and allies can pass. Timed of course you can escape from enemies as long as you aren't outside and let's you utilize the punch through feature. (Though this would raise the cost to 50 or 75 but this is my opinion)

3. Is this indefinite range? Does the turret stay in place? Is it 400 shields instantly or does the effect last over time.? Some questions you may consider. Does it apply on top of shields at maxed capacity ? Does it instantly recharge hurting allies shields before applying the buff or does or apply right then and there before recharging.

4. Does it stack? I assume the element is blast. 1000 seems kinda low for an ulti maybe include a proc.

I hope these were some help to get the brain juices flowing

(Also I was hoping for some reason metatron would relate back to his duties: an angelic scribe of god, writing down the good deeds and sins of man kind)

you have some good tips there and thank you. my 1 can work anywhere when there is a lock down its for a quick getaway 3 ability stacks on increasing your shield.for a limited time of 10 to 15 sec 4 look at it like this. You see ten guys and each gun will do 1000 all ten of the people will stack up to 10,000 damage. thank you for your reply.