The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tornado Is Getting Ridiculous

Temunic

Why isn't it just moving vortex, be easy as he'll to code?

Cause fun factor vs. practicality

Let's agree, it would be way less fun and original if it didn't send stuff flying all over the place. Problem is, it's also annoying as hell.

And not just for drops.

Have you ever tried shooting at enemies sucked inside a tornado? I usually don't bother, and have to wait till the end of the skill (which is boringly long), to try and shoot what's still moving among a pile of ragdolled corpses.

Heck, even shooting at what's NOT (yet) sucked is usually a pain, since the ability just clogs your view with bright colors and particule effects.

Exactly like fighting in a sandstorm. Except the sand is fluorescent, and there are corpses, blue balls and mats flying around.

I tend to get the furthest away I can from a Tornado spammer. Simple as that.

Well, kind of. I've seen tornado implant living enemies into ceilings, so if something drops from them you're SOL. It would definitely be nice if the game could detect when items are inaccesible and teleport them to an easy to get to location though. I've played a few games that did this, though I can't remember their names for the life of me, (did Vindictus do that?) and it was a great feature.

Warframe does teleport items when they fall into areas that teleports players out of.

I have seen too many maps where tornado has painted the celling with items, and I do not think that this is a feature that can be left in.

DE should consider

1) Removing the skills interaction with items.

2) Keep the bodies at the bottom of the funnel.

3) Teleport items that do not land to a safe place.

Edited by LazyKnight