Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who Complain About 50Ish Invasion Runs For Brakk

Comrade

Is this still an issue?

I think the main issue is that people are against improving the game because that would be "unfair" to people who had to endure the unimproved version.

But I can't say whether that's staying DE's hand, or whether DE thinks the current state of the G3 is fine as it is. I don't know that I'd fully agree that it is, but it wouldn't be an invalid thing to think.

I think the G3 are the best of the 'hunter' bosses (actually maybe the best of any of the bosses), but then I've encountered them five times, and we have to consider people who've never encountered them. I'm not particularly interested in whether or not people can get the Brakk. People who wants it nao will never be satisfied and people who think it should be just for them have a strange view of how multiplayer games work. But I am interested in people being able to experience the content that this game has to offer.

Remember how the people who got the Brakk had to run 100?

The only advantage we had was the guarantee of getting it after those 100.

to those of you who got all the parts before duplicates, congratulations.

To those of you who have done over 100 runs without getting them, I feel for you.

But just a friendly reminder.

Just got my last part this morning, after around 30 invasions and 6 G3 encounters. I  agree, I can feel for the people running the event, but heeh, at least they were the first to enjoy a completely broken weapon at the time.

10 more hours to go !

Brakk has been out for 5 days and oh so much butthurt, weak pathetic people everywhere... vomit.

I think the most pathetic was the one who wanted DE to nerk Brakk even more because now everyone has a chance to get it.

Hilarious.

Edited by Hyunsai

50? Tried 500 run. I'd been doing at least 50 invasion per day since the patch. I'd only seen them 4 times and still don't have enough Brakk parts. The encounter is either bug or had extremely low chance to spawn.

50? Tried 500 run. I'd been doing at least 50 invasion per day since the patch. I'd only seen them 4 times and still don't have enough Brakk parts. The encounter is either bug or had extremely low chance to spawn.

Extremely low.

Believe it is 5% if the entire team has death marks.