Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Aircraft Sentinel.

(PSN)GR13V4NC3

What's up Ninjas & Masters,

I had this idea last night as I was running a Corpus alert mission and was faced with a high number of Ospreys. As I battled through, I noticed that my Sentinel (Wyrm for the moment as he is next in line to be leveled) was not able or just didn't, target any of the Ospreys. As I watched this and turned to killing them myself, I thought, wouldn't it be cool to have a sentinel that could/was more adept at aerial dog-fighting?

Enter..Harrier. Like most Sentinels that have their 2 powers, this one would have a barrage (or at least 2) stinger missiles that were specifically meant to take out, either, actual flying enemies and/or just ones that were in the air/above the tenno (jumping/falling/perched on a ledge/etc). Even better would be if it were a missile Sentinel. So it would have 2 types of missiles, air to air and air to ground. Like a flying mini-Ogris. My Second thought would be to give it a mini-gun as its primary weapon. I have not yet seen one in the game and it would be a perfect fit for a sentinel that is essentially a tiny fighter-jet.

As far the design. I think it would be cool if it could somehow look similar to a Harrier Jet with the moving turbine/thrust engine. It would also look awesome if it could have the multi-chambered missile turrets that some jets have under the wings. Other than that, I would leave it up to DE.

So now we'd have Harrier & Carrier :D

I must admit... I like the idea alot.. Not sure how others might feel about the mini flying missile launcher but we have a mini flying: shotgun, laser pistol, laser rifle, dart gun, and a fully automatic chain gun, I would love a mini missile launcher...

i've heard that the deathcube was suppose to have misles, as far as i can tell it doesn't....give me missles O.o! this sounds awsome actually, i'd love to have my little bot focus on them, so many times when i'm sitting finishing a melee streak, or working on a melee bonus, my bot targets teh guy and kills him just before i can, when there rae plenty of enemy sentinels wandering around that coudl use his attention. vote up from me.

id like as long as the missiles dont hurt me! otherwise the sentinel will end up killing me DX

yeah, warframe is pretty good about realistic damage unfortunatly, the stug i kept killing myself with, and even teh castanas is pretty dangerous, eats your sheilds away pretty quickly

yeah, warframe is pretty good about realistic damage unfortunatly, the stug i kept killing myself with, and even teh castanas is pretty dangerous, eats your sheilds away pretty quickly

cant tell you how many times ive died because a shield osprey or something pops in my face as i shoot the ogris. or the penta bouncing off my own teamates face the i detonate it in my face on accident.

That is a good point about the Ogris and the friendly fire damage. I would think because it is from a sentinel, that self damage would have to be nullified. Of course, the details like that would be decided by the DEvs. But that is also why I suggested giving Harrier a mini-gun for its primary attack weapon, kind of like what you see on attack choppers.

*Side Note: There's another idea! An Attack Chopper Sentinel (maybe called Tiger). But this just came to me at this very moment, no additional ideas.