Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Water Based Frame : Aerwyna

MonkeyDude88

My concept is a water based warframe because even though frost uses ice doesn't mean he is straight water

Name: Aerwyna "Friend Of The Sea"
Abilities:
1. Bubble: Traps a singe target in an unbreakable bubble that drowns the target after doing damage over time

2. Washed Out: Soaks enemies in a surrounding area, slowing them to a point where they can barely move

3. Refraction: Using water as protection, Aerwyna slingshots bullets fired at her back towards the direction they came from, doing damage to the original shooters

4. Tsunami: Aerwyna bring together all liquid sources around her to create a massive wave of damage that can clear whole rooms if used properly

Health: 150 (300) at 30
Shields: 100 (250) at 30
Armor: 10
Energy: 100 (250) at 30
Sprint: 1.0

Polarities: 2 Dash
Aura: V Polarity

1) kinda nice, but single target abilities in this game are ... meh

2) quite weird but nice, i will use it a lot

3) it's too similiar to link and turbolence, and i don't see it work very well

4) another press 4 nuke with no reason to exist, as many other already present in game

keep it up

Alright, let's make this a little bit more interesting then. 

First off, great frame. Good idea.

Second, what would happen if the DE's introduced a new aquatic environment to where you would have to swim. New enemies, new types of infested that have evolved. Single target abilities, plus this aquatic based frame would be most powerful, if not exceptional in this environment. Now, something to think about would be, land and sea. How would the abilities work on land and under water (hypothesis only) how would they be affected?

Granted this would have to go for all frames but still, primary focus would be on this one since by the way it sounds, is good for both [i.e land and sea]