The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout... And Show Your Main Weapon Build.

Deaths.Reap3r

So recently I've been playing lots of Loadout, because I'm burnt out on warframe again... atleast until Melee 2.0.

And I'm posting it here because my OCD hates the loadout forums, and almost any other forums. Because you get to pick your own avatar, and it just makes the place look messy.

Anyway...

Yah. Do you guys play loadout? I'd suggest it if your burnt out on warframe.

And post your main weapon builds.

Here are my weapons... They're pretty decent IMO

0Us4Tr8.jpg

StiD9KV.jpg

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

i'v played it in closed beta, and it smelled of pay to win like, a lot

unistalled it after a couple of days, how is it now? is it changed a bit?

You better believe it.

Like seriously. The only thing you can buy with real money is cosmetics. And slots.

But you get slots when you level up enough.

And you even get a chance to win some of the cosmetics in the daily prize...

You can NOT buy anything game changing. You have to play for it. Its great. Also part of the reason I love it so much

other than the TF2-esque visuals (which is a serious turnoff for me, i don't require excessive realism, but i do draw a line, and that cartoony look just doesn't work for me), the fact i've heard that the most outlandish creative Weapon designs are basically useless, has kept me from playing it. 

i've heard that like 2% of the total combinations are actually good, and the others are amusing, but ultimately useless in combat.

other than the TF2-esque visuals (which is a serious turnoff for me, i don't require excessive realism, but i do draw a line, and that cartoony look just doesn't work for me), the fact i've heard that the most outlandish creative Weapon designs are basically useless, has kept me from playing it. 

i've heard that like 2% of the total combinations are actually good, and the others are amusing, but ultimately useless in combat.

Not really. Its, 2% of them have no learning curve and just spray and pray.

94% of it requires you to use your weapons properly. 

Tribes seems like it died off now... Like do you even get into full matches now?

Considering Hi-Rez is no longer supporting it, TA has kind of hit a standstill from what I understand. Which is a shame. I'd play it again if my potato of a computer could run it at a consistent framerate, even if Sentinels apparently dominate pub matches now (hitscan sniping in a game with little cover against the same few routes that paths run is what pub games boil down to, from how a friend has described the current state of the game explained to me).

It's sad so many people are so negative about this game and half of them probably haven't tried it. I've been meaning to try it it looks pretty fun just haven't found the time I know how you feel on your burn out on Warframe too. xD

I love you.

Thank you

You better believe it.

Like seriously. The only thing you can buy with real money is cosmetics. And slots.

But you get slots when you level up enough.

And you even get a chance to win some of the cosmetics in the daily prize...

You can NOT buy anything game changing. You have to play for it. Its great. Also part of the reason I love it so much

i belive you, that's why i asked you for your feedback, wasn't that clear?

Considering Hi-Rez is no longer supporting it, TA has kind of hit a standstill from what I understand. Which is a shame. I'd play it again if my potato of a computer could run it at a consistent framerate, even if Sentinels apparently dominate pub matches now (hitscan sniping in a game with little cover against the same few routes that paths run is what pub games boil down to, from how a friend has described the current state of the game explained to me).

The thing with tribes is, because pretty much the same guys play it, you can trust that they play properly. You dont consider them skillless publics anymore, but people who do their job right and you can rely on that (well that counts for the 10% that actually care for the flag in CTF, the dominant game mode, while the other 90% sit in midfield and spam their auto rifles, thats the real problem atm)

Not really. Its, 2% of them have no learning curve and just spray and pray.

94% of it requires you to use your weapons properly. 

interesting.

i'd be all for that 2% being 0%. then people may truly enjoy their experience.

Aha. Does that mean your going to try it?

i will eventually have a meeting this week with some friends of mine that play it, i will probably give it a second try with em, and if the experience that comes out from this is positiive, i will probably spend some of my time playing it... but nothing is certain xD

ok, off-topic toward Tribes: the devs pretty much abandoned it in favor of Smite (which i would happily pound into the ground with a giant, volcanic mallet). none the less, i've enjoyed most of my time in tribes (ever since the closed beta) until the sentinels became a damned problem.

back to loadout:

i have 3 loadouts which i use pretty much equally.

the first one's called Medicus with a healing beam for single target healing and flak healing, laser-guided tri-launcher to heal multiple team mates

and Medkits as equipment

Secondly is my most offensive build nicknamed Bomber, which uses a lobbed, heavy launcher for long and mid-range combat and a compact, shell-loading shotty for close range. accompanied with a shield to get as close to the enemies as possible.

Finally a more defensive build (which i plan to rename to Tech) with a laser-guided, tesla LMG for the main weapon, and a RC fire bomb for support. Slap down a turret buddy and you're pretty much set for anything coming your way.

I played Loadout since Closed Beta. I really like the tech tree they have going. Not too hard to complete, either, considering how many Blutes you can get each round.

Even with it being easier to take down, I still feckin hate Shield though. That thing is nothing but an annoying crutch.

This is my main gun I use. Had the same setup in closed beta (with exception of the x-ray scope)

3qDgxlM.jpg

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee