The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng = 0% G3 Spawn ?

ZyladRow

• 1 month later...

Rank 5 frame, Unranked weapons.

99% Spawn Chance.

Thats how it works with stalker, not with G3, i tested it months ago, 4players, all rank5 warframes, unranked weapons/sentinels...

We played like 5 times, Stalker showed up 4 times, but no G3, and we all  where marked...

There really needs to be a way to check if you have a current death mark. Asking support seems like a waste of their time.

I got all of Detrons parts without ever seeing Harvester. He showed up during random public missions and was killed before I even knew he was there back when I didn't know better. Got all the pieces. Have yet to get Hate blueprint or the Brakk receiver though...very sad.

This is me, except with Despair. I have the rest of the assassin weapons, though.

Finally decided to do something about the Aura polarity on my nekros. They finally appeared to causally slap my frame across the room with that oversized shield of their's. Managed to shoot down their sentinels though, hence no bolt. Got that going for me, which is nice.

Finally decided to do something about the Aura polarity on my nekros. They finally appeared to causally slap my frame across the room with that oversized shield of their's. Managed to shoot down their sentinels though, hence no bolt. Got that going for me, which is nice.

I am of the opinion they only come when you are between certain Conclave ratings.  If you were hunting a space ninja would you attack when he/she was armed to the teeth, or when they thought to bring out the feather duster and water gun.

Also they have always attacked me in a survival.  Every single time (so 4 times).  And is it my imagination or does the spawn rate go insane when they show up?

Edit- Also random by definition will have some people getting attacked constantly, and others never getting attacked.  It should blanace out along a curve if it is done properly.  And they did say it isn't meant to be farmed, so complaining about low drop/ appearance rates isn't going to change anything if it is designed to be that way.

Edited by (PS4)geomancer1980

You're farming for something that's not supposed to be farmed. Its more of a trophy for your efforts when they do show up.

Sadly i have to agree. Farming "hunter" gear never works. But everyone wants it since the game is essentialy centered around getting stuff and either keeping or throwing it away after leveling.

The somewhat ironic part is that once you got these weapons, you become a lot more relaxed about these encounters. Not bothering about wanting them to happen. Winning them or losing them also becomes less important. The so called Desire Sensor then kicks in when you suddently start to stockpile these items, while others are desperatly hunting them.

Case in point. I'm sitting on 3 Despairs, 4 Hate and 12 Dread blueprints. But can't trade them to less fortunate people.