Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Spec

Okamibanshu88

Think rhino, but basically no offensive capabilities except for his weapons, kinda a melee sponge verse a hp healer like tirnity.

Nickname: Forge

Element: Earth/metal

Specialty: Defence

I'll forgo the stats, anyone of you know recognize me, know they arn't my fortie xP

So here's my thought on abilities

1: Cover: forge gathers particles from the ground around him to form a protective half shell infront of himself, while limiting his mobility, and rendering any two handed weapons ineffective, it can take nearly any pounding. The sheild would make him walk, attempting to sprint will break the sheild, once teh sheild is broken, it will stagger him for about two three seconds. Leveling the sheild will give it further damage threshholds.  The boomarang and glaive are an example of possible melee weapons to use with the sheild that wont break it.

2: Dome: Crouch and cover your entire body with a small metalic dome, blocking all incoming damge, and renders forge unable to attack in any way, best used to recover sheilds and health in open areas. Higher levels change his stance from a crouching low, to crouching ready to standing ready stance, in stance one weapon must be drawn, stance two gun is ready, but you have to stand up to move, stance three your ready to go the moment dome breaks.

3: Sand Blast: While this sounds like an attack it's actually a nutralization feild pulling particles from the ground to negate any kinetic energy and disperse any sort of energy projectile. Energy weapons such as dera and lasers, corpus tech, would weaken the sand blast faster and thus shorten its time. Upgrading it does minimal upgrades to damage taken, but widens the feild of effect.

4: Stone Wall: Forge uses all his power to summon forth a massive wall of metal and stone. The wall is capable of withstanding the most devistating attacks, and shatters appose to simply disapating. Each second, up to three, has a set hp bar, and will fall apart once to much damage is done. All three seconds can be placed, one fully leveled up, level one summons one two two etc, individually or all at one time by holding the ability. Each wall takes 50 Energy at max, and at stage one the single wall requires 100, stage two each requires around 60.

ok there we go, i'd love a pure defence frame, rhino is great, but i dont' like any of his ability save rhino stomp and iron skin XD i'd love to just walk up, throw up some protection while someone's hacking, or around a cryo pod, i feel we just need another defencsive guy like frost's bubble :)

Edited by Okamibanshu88

avi is a sound type for archives

....oook i fail to get it i guess. But i still think a pure defence frame is teh next logical step, i mean zphyr is awsome, i still have fun zooming around the map XD but i'd love to just have a sponge. especially in the new game type. Those ultimate ability walls could also be used to block off sections of movement, force them to either jump it, or walk around it.

well i don't like going into a 'defense' mission and wel, only have offence based characters lol. i'd love a frame that actually has some full blown defense stuff.

the vauban is pretty freakin defensive. hes pretty much a tower defense in a shoot em up. not to mention he is actually pretty tanky.

the vauban is pretty freakin defensive. hes pretty much a tower defense in a shoot em up. not to mention he is actually pretty tanky.

not really, his singularity is nice, but in higher up areas weak, the shock grenades are ok, but they tend to be less effective in higher ups as well since they just go past them anyways. then jump, thats always fun for some laughs but doesnt' really give much effect inc ombat as its quite short in effect. His really only useful ability is the stasis field, that is only effective wiht a boat load of mods, range mod, time mod etc. he's not bad, just not very defensive in my opnion. i think it would be nice to have pure unrated defense, he'd have high hp, moderate to low sheilds like a cryopod or defense structure.

not really, his singularity is nice, but in higher up areas weak, the shock grenades are ok, but they tend to be less effective in higher ups as well since they just go past them anyways. then jump, thats always fun for some laughs but doesnt' really give much effect inc ombat as its quite short in effect. His really only useful ability is the stasis field, that is only effective wiht a boat load of mods, range mod, time mod etc. he's not bad, just not very defensive in my opnion. i think it would be nice to have pure unrated defense, he'd have high hp, moderate to low sheilds like a cryopod or defense structure.

idk, honestly imo you put a vauban and frost on a team and those 2 alone can defend anything, regardless of level. but neat idea all together!

idk, honestly imo you put a vauban and frost on a team and those 2 alone can defend anything, regardless of level. but neat idea all together!

thanks but still i'd like a full blown defensive warframe, i think it would be more useful then one or two defensive abilities.