Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

Havent tried void yet but everywhere else performace has definitely increased. Not FPS, but before my warframe used to go to low- res textures the moment I started moving around. Now it stays at high or close to high-res textures.

Not a fan of the new HUD.  I know DE is working on customizing it from the latest webcast but hopefully it will get a fix sooner than later. 

Please take into consideration that PS4 is different from PC and just applying PC updates to the PS4 doesn't always work. For me, i'm playing on a 55 inch television (yeah it's overkill) and I can barely see the alert updates, any comment text, and even the shield/health numbers are tiny.  However the rest of the screen looks amazing.  So essentially I went from being able to know if damage is eating into my health to really not having much of a clue without losing attention to see the numbers themselves.

Second comment, be a trend setter and see if you can allow split screen to be an option on PS4 (even if it is set to an "offline mode").  It's so unfortunate that there is a total of 1 maybe 2 games on PS4 that allow two people in the same room to play together.  Again PS4 is not a PC and treating them as the same system isn't the greatest idea.

Beyond the above criticism, I love the game and the improvement of the enemies especially.  Can't wait for the Rhino prime access!  I consider platinum purchases and prime access purchases as a contribution to what is probably the best game on PS4 right now. 

Not a fan of the new HUD.  I know DE is working on customizing it from the latest webcast but hopefully it will get a fix sooner than later. 

Please take into consideration that PS4 is different from PC and just applying PC updates to the PS4 doesn't always work. For me, i'm playing on a 55 inch television (yeah it's overkill) and I can barely see the alert updates, any comment text, and even the shield/health numbers are tiny.  However the rest of the screen looks amazing.  So essentially I went from being able to know if damage is eating into my health to really not having much of a clue without losing attention to see the numbers themselves.

Second comment, be a trend setter and see if you can allow split screen to be an option on PS4 (even if it is set to an "offline mode").  It's so unfortunate that there is a total of 1 maybe 2 games on PS4 that allow two people in the same room to play together.  Again PS4 is not a PC and treating them as the same system isn't the greatest idea.

Beyond the above criticism, I love the game and the improvement of the enemies especially.  Can't wait for the Rhino prime access!  I consider platinum purchases and prime access purchases as a contribution to what is probably the best game on PS4 right now. 

I was told my Megan earlier today that you can adjust hud scale. (not sure how well it works yet) 

I know they said in the past that they were not planning to do split screen for the ps4.

Its a PC game first, PS4 game second after all.

I was told my Megan earlier today that you can adjust hud scale. (not sure how well it works yet) 

I know they said in the past that they were not planning to do split screen for the ps4.

Its a PC game first, PS4 game second after all.

Thanks for the feedback.  I did adjust the HUD scale. It made the Shield/Health numbers a little larger so that's a plus.  The alerts I guess aren't scaling.  The number of enemies left in exterminate are about the size of my pinky even with the larger HUD and on a 55 inch that's pretty silly.  Definitely looking forward to being able to customize it.

Ah well on the split screen.  I think it's an important clarification to indicate that it WAS a PC game first.  It's a great console game, and like I said one of the best on PS4.  If it's not a possibility to combine the PC and the PS4 accounts (i've seen debate back and forth), they may want to embrace the difference and allow PS4 different changes from the PC.  I suppose it's a matter of how much interest/money is being made on the PS4 end though.

Anyway, thanks again for the input.

Thanks for the feedback.  I did adjust the HUD scale. It made the Shield/Health numbers a little larger so that's a plus.  The alerts I guess aren't scaling.  The number of enemies left in exterminate are about the size of my pinky even with the larger HUD and on a 55 inch that's pretty silly.  Definitely looking forward to being able to customize it.

Ah well on the split screen.  I think it's an important clarification to indicate that it WAS a PC game first.  It's a great console game, and like I said one of the best on PS4.  If it's not a possibility to combine the PC and the PS4 accounts (i've seen debate back and forth), they may want to embrace the difference and allow PS4 different changes from the PC.  I suppose it's a matter of how much interest/money is being made on the PS4 end though.

Anyway, thanks again for the input.

Yeah. I would agree that i would love for split screen for when i visit my buddy. Guess ill jsut have to use a vita XD

That sucks for the hud stuff. Im only using a 22"  and even though i sid like 3' away, there are various things that are tiny as hell on the standard hud lol

i pretty much love everything the new update put out. i actually am wondering if the graphics were updated, or if more details were added to items and levels. it seems much more clear on my screen now, similar to when im playing on my p.c.

-          Fixed all Sentinel Mastery achievements requiring rank 30 to unlock.

This is not fixed, my carrier just reached rank 30 and the trophy did not pop.

in order to get the achievement, the sentinel needs to level to 30 in a game, it can't be from bonus exp at the end of the match.  Thats how I got it.

I love some aspects of the update, hate that the game still crashes on survivals and T MD missions. I'd gladly forgo any future updates if they would just concentrate on fixing the instability issues the game has, first. Frame rate dips are still as common as ever as well. I've had several crashes since U 12, that seems to not have been changed at all.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

I love some aspects of the update, hate that the game still crashes on survivals and T MD missions. I'd gladly forgo any future updates if they would just concentrate on fixing the instability issues the game has, first. Frame rate dips are still as common as ever as well. I've had several crashes since U 12, that seems to not have been changed at all.

I wouldn't forgo the updates.. I'm really enjoying the fresh content. Our clan just eats it right up...but DE need to do something about the crashing and slideshow framerate that is Tower runs...  It gets so slow it's about unplayable.

I'm not a free player, I've bought as much plat for the game as I would have paid for a full retail game and then some. So expectations are there.

Please keep up the good work. Loving the game (despite the trolling drop rates) but hating the dropped frame rates on Tower missions.

Eight days on, there hasn't been a single Nightmare Alert on PS4 yet.  This is looking less and less like 'extreme bad luck' and more like 'they forgot to update the Alert generator' (which, hopefully, is something server-side that can be fixed without requiring a full-on update.)

(There also hasn't been an Oryx Helmet, Dead Eye, or Sprint Boost one, for that matter, but those took a long time to show up on PC for the first time, if they have yet even.  But taken together with the total lack of Nightmare Alerts, it's a bit of supporting evidence for the 'table not updated' theory.)

When will we be getting The Ties That Bind?  (Will we during this update at all?  It wasn't mentioned in the notes, but we do have the Hyena pack and so there should be no reason we wouldn't...)

ETA: Apparently exactly right now...

(It's now 9 days, still no Nightmare Alerts have happened here; the odds that it's just a particularly malevolent RNG get longer all the time.)

Edited by (PS4)j232000

I too would second the fact that I have not seen any Nightmare alerts and am kinda disappointed. Keep forgetting to play the new game mode. Not sure why you don't have some alerts with that mode in order to promote it.

I also think the invasion/operations are pretty boring. Having to do 5 exterminate runs in a row on the same map is a little tedious and I don't even bother unless it is for mutagen mass, cells or fieldrons. The invasion system has good potential for replay value, but it has to switch up a bit. The only difference between any of them is the faction you fight. Why not have a couple of the invasion missions be the new mission mode? 

At least we have some new weapons and the warframe research lab! Oxium requirements are a little much, but I'm sure the resource booster sales are up!

quick question whatis update 13 going to bring to the table jw bc i wanna see a boss teno with a metal ability that would be so dope also bring more helmets for the other frames and more cameo for weapons allot to ask but im shur u all understand where im coming from P.S if u would like to add me on ps4 my name for that is IMtheREALgaara i currently have a 3 time polarized obreon idk if i spell that wright but yea add me i grind most of the day just hit me up