Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create Your Own Warframe

Crimson334

Hi I'm Crimson334 a Loki Warframe in the awsome game I got a while back, note this is the first time I've made one of these web forum things so bear with me:) Have you ever played the game and wonder if you could make your own Warframe? Let your imagination go wild! Submit your ideas here and tell us what you would like your Warframe to be.

You can included your own abilities that could be similar to the original Warframes or create your own abilities.

You can place your armor, shield, and health ratings that you feel is necessary to your warframe.

Examle:

Warframe: Zero

Shields: 190

Health : 150

Armor: 50

Ablities:

(I'm just gonna put one ability down for now)

Ability 1: Beacon

Zero's first ability, he can draw infected targets to a certain area for a limited time.

Discritpion (or History if you prefer):

Zero was one of the first Warframe that was ever crafted, he was especially created to hunt down and eliminate the infection that created your ancestor; Hayden Tenno. Hayden Tenno and Zero worked together bringing down the virus and gathered many survivers from the infection. Those who survived treatment joined Hayden and Zero in the conquest to end the infection.

You can also describe what your Warframe looks like... or not if your like me and your terrible in discribing something

OR you can draw or paint your Warframe, post it online and leave us a link in your comment for us.

There you have it, if you have any concerns please contact me at jacksparrow55431@Gmail.com

Aye, this should be concepts. I'll give it a whirl though, lol.

Warframe: Golem

Shields: 75

Health : 160

Armor: 600 (Valkyr is the highest armor I've seen, so topping at that)

Ablities:

Ability 1: Mudslide
Shoots mud-like substance from hands, think Subzero making an ice puddle. Enemies are stuck in it, and can't move for a specific time (stuck for longer at higher rank) this would do some damage as well, not sure the balance on damage vs being immobile.

2: I'm not sure on this one

3: Mudbath: Thinking a type of heal, where Golem is coated in mud, which drains off leaving him with more health. He has almost no shields, so may need a heal ability. Not sure on this either, or if it's self-heal only, or also a party heal since we already have 2 Warframes that heal. 

4: Boulder Blast (Probably needs a new name...)
Summons a boulder from the ground, it hovers about head-level. In a couple seconds you see it tremble and crack, the inside glowing with power. It then shatters, exploding out in a circle, ripping everything apart with rock shrapnel. On larger enemies if they don't die, it knocks them back and they fall down.

Discritpion:
Golem's armor is very earthy looking, craggy and looks like rock for the heavy armored sections, held together with what appears to be a shiny mud/oil substance. He is larger, health/armor build and less for shielding. Roughly Rhino's size, but more organic looking.
Edited by nefrai

Warframe: Kronum

Shields: 100

Health : 200

Armor: 190 

Ablities:

Ability 1: Hack and Slash

Kronum uses his melee weapon to strike 3 times in front of him, each strike propelling him further, enemies are staggered with each hit. The final third hit deals high armor ignoring damage also briefly stunning enemies around in a cone.

2: Zone Control

Kronum spawns several obelisks from the ground around the area around him, inside the field Tenno deal increased damage and have higher rate of fire. Obelisks can be destroyed by enemies.

3: Power Impact

Kronum detonates a small area disintegrating any enemy caught within the small radius of the explosion, this ability drains both health and power.

4: Mechanical Mutation

Kronum evolves into a larger Tenno detonating the area around him and dealing massive aoe armor ignoring damage, his armor grows in size and he loses any ranged weapon and other abilities during this time. He is invulnerable during his Mechanical Mutation and deals 3 times more damage with melee attacks, he is unable to sprint or jump in any way.

In addition during this form his movement is halved.

Discritpion:

Kronum is larger than all warframes, having a broad chest and wide shoulders, has layers of thick armor covering his body.He is the slowest warframe in comparison to the others, even slower than Rhino.

His armor resembles Sargas Ruk's armor, also, despite having so many high damage abilities, these cannot be buffed, they deal a flat amount of dmg, range modifiers also don't apply as well as any movement speed increases during his Mechanical Mutation. Kronum is immune to any kind of knock downs or other movement impairing effects.

He also has different customization, a unique Syndana , instead of the long one he has filament braids, think about Cyrax or Sektor from Mortal Kombat. 

Edited by maxstill3

Warframe: Kronum

Shields: 100

Health : 200

Armor: 190 

Ablities:

Ability 1: Hack and Slash
Kronum uses his melee weapon to strike 3 times in front of him, each strike propelling him further, enemies are staggered with each hit. The final third hit deals high armor ignoring damage also briefly stunning enemies around in a cone.

2: Zone Control
Kronum spawns several obelisks from the ground around the area around him, inside the field Tenno deal increased damage and have higher rate of fire. Obelisks can be destroyed by enemies.

3: Power Impact
Kronum detonates a small area disintegrating any enemy caught within the small radius of the explosion, this ability drains both health and power.

4: Mechanical Mutation
Kronum evolves into a larger Tenno detonating the area around him and dealing massive aoe armor ignoring damage, his armor grows in size and he loses any ranged weapon and other abilities during this time. He is invulnerable during his Mechanical Mutation and deals 3 times more damage with melee attacks, he is unable to sprint or jump in any way.
In addition during this form his movement is halved.

Discritpion:
Kronum is larger than all warframes, having a broad chest and wide shoulders, has layers of thick armor covering his body.He is the slowest warframe in comparison to the others, even slower than Rhino.
His armor resembles Sargas Ruk's armor, also, despite having so many high damage abilities, these cannot be buffed, they deal a flat amount of dmg, range modifiers also don't apply as well as any movement speed increases during his Mechanical Mutation.
 He also has different customization, a unique Syndana , instead of the long one he has filament braids, think about Cyrax or Sektor from Mortal Kombat. 

A: Wrong section

B: All Frames are the same size for the purpose of extraction and other animations.

C: Warframes are space ninjas, not mecha-tanks.

A:I'm not the creator of the thread.

B:Rhino is the largest of frames, it states that even in the description, so , no not all warframes have the same size.

C:Rhino does not ring the ninja bell either, I mean tanking ninjas and Iron Skin?

Nova seems more like something from a mech anime rather than a ninja,and Nekros...well I guess it's obvious.

I dont even need to mention the techy beast aka Vakyr, the psycker aka Nyx or Vauban the engineer.

In fact the only ninjas I can see as far as I'm concerned are Loki and Ash.

Also my post is pure fantasy, as stated by the creator of the thread "Go wild with your imagination".

Edited by maxstill3

B:Rhino is the largest of frames, it states that even in the description, so , no not all warframes have the same size.

C:Rhino does not ring the ninja bell either, I mean tanking ninjas and Iron Skin?

Nova seems more like something from a mech anime rather than a ninja,and Nekros...well I guess it's obvious.

I dont even need to mention the techy beast aka Vakyr, the psycker aka Nyx or Vauban the engineer.

In fact the only ninjas I can see as far as I'm concerned are Loki and Ash.

Also my post is pure fantasy, as stated by the creator of the thread "Go wild with your imagination".

A: Doesn't matter.

B:

Discritpion:

Kronum is larger than all warframes

B:Rhino is the largest of frames, it states that even in the description

While this is true, in actual terms of model size, he is "bigger" only by virtue of having a bulkier body, he's not taller.

C: Rhino can be seen as the heavy hitter amongst ninjas, not the most nimble, surely, but still amongst their ranks.

Valkyr is remarkably agile and is a very good ninja as far as melee goes, and I've my own irks when it comes to Vauban:

VaubanSeries3Helmet.png

What I'm trying to say is that your warframe seems more in keeping with some form of Corpus/Grineer amalgamation, the sort of monstrosity they could create if they threw parts at the infestation to see what would happen.