The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low-Gravity Mod

(PSN)Omni42

Personally, I love it when I enter a nightmare level and get greeted with the low-gravity "debuff". I find it helps immensly with rushing through NM levels with my Loki. Invisible, with full sprint boost, full slide boost and a ceramic dagger for spin-slash speed bonus I can pretty literally fly through levels and barely take any damage. I can't help but want to take that through to regular levels. In terms of balancing, I think having it stack with the "debuff" on NM mode would make it fairly balanced. It would be a buff for most levels with the extra air-time for most of us that want it (with the normal disadvanteges that come with mod-slot usage (missing out on extra power bufs, e.t.c.)), but when it procs on NM mode having 1/4 gravity would actually be less useful than 1/2 provided you aren't in a hugely open area (which most tiles aren't) meaning that we could carry it on most levels if we want it, but when it is actually meant to be a debuff it will act as such, rather than an unexpected boon during NM missions. Any thoughts?