The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Melee 2.0 Moves In U12!

Haiova

I was playing with valkyr and noticed that with the 3rd skill i could do a front stealth atk, and that atk is identical to the showed in Devstream 21 with Long Sword and Scythe.

Sorry for the low quality but you can see it at 720p.

Ps. Note that the weapon does not appear in the hand of the character

Quote from Devstream 23:

Geoff: We’re introducing Mods that change the behavior. We’ve blown out the content we're doing. Steve: It will give people a chance to customize their hammer or how their fast daggers work. They can use a mod to change the way it works which will bring a new play style.
We're not going to make you grind out Mods to get the new system. Equipping these Mods will give you stat boosts like damage bonuses and attributes.

Well damn well done I completely expected to come on here with the rage face but the vid was pretty cool.... I hope we have a better idea tomorrow what melee 2.0 is... For a split second I thought you manipulated the .swf files to make that but that is alot of work for a forum thread... Im gonna try it myself and see what happens..

Edit- ITS REAL AS HELL AND THE MOST FUN

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

I am so excited my friends. SO excited. Heres hoping this brings new life to the game, and maybe even bring back some of the people angry over the Brakk fiasco. (Well, its only a fiasco if you were actually TRYING to get the Brakk. If the G3 just show up, its not so bad)