The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Must Be Done

Llyssa

Well, melee units will get a huge makeover on M 2.0, so I guess we'll be actually seeing more melee units who came out from Prodman's Melee 101 for Badasses course

Edited by F_deel

With the upcomming melee 2.0, we require a boss fighting technique named in honor of the prod crewman!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187402-the-most-badass-ever-in-warframe/

You say you want melee 2.0 to meet or exceed all expectations? Well, consider this an expectation that must be met!

I completely respect melee enemies of all forms. They stand tall, in the face of sudden death. They're told that they may not win with low armor, health and stats but they fight on. With a prova or a cleaver.

I completely respect melee enemies of all forms. They stand tall, in the face of sudden death. They're told that they may not win with low armor, health and stats but they fight on. With a prova or a cleaver.

And yet they rush towards you head on. Not even a Rhino with a giant galatine in hand will diminish their courage. The bravest soul in all of the Origin System, to thee I raise my hand in salute.

To stay on topic: Can't wait for a Kestrel throwing crewman. Watch those tenno ragdolls fly!

And yet they rush towards you head on. Not even a Rhino with a giant galatine in hand will diminish their courage. The bravest soul in all of the Origin System, to thee I raise my hand in salute.

To stay on topic: Can't wait for a Kestrel throwing crewman. Watch those tenno ragdolls fly!

For once, even though that sounds completely annoying and infuriating, I'd actually think that'd be pretty funny to see.