The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Texas Tenno

(PSN)McLaughy

Hello, my name is McLaughy. I'm a Tenno on PS4 from Texas. My personal favorite frame is the Volt, and then it would be the Ash after that. I also have a rhino, Loki, and of course the Excalibur. All of which are at level 30. I am trying to make the frost prime but can't seem to acquire those darn systems.

Anyway I really enjoy this game and it is nice to meet everyone.

Greetings tenno! and welcome to the game!

you guys and youre great state of texas :p 

i support thousands of you texans everyday your state and accents are awesome! (im canadian)

well welcome again and if your PSN feel free to add me up. 

you guys and youre great state of texas :p 

i support thousands of you texans everyday your state and accents are awesome! (im canadian)

your state and accents are awesome! (im canadian)

Not to burst your bubble bro, but I don't like the whole accent thing to be generalized.

Most northern Texans don't have it.

My hate for this stereotype came about when I told a kid I was from Texas and they didn't believe me because of my lack of accent.

Not to burst your bubble bro, but I don't like the whole accent thing to be generalized.

Most northern Texans don't have it.

My hate for this stereotype came about when I told a kid I was from Texas and they didn't believe me because of my lack of accent.

LOL sorry man but that's hilarious to hear!! Regardless, I apologize for having offended you, due to your non existing accent. I can tell its a very sensitive issue.