Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accuracy Bug

rustymo

When I play Warframe and don't miss to often it happens that i get an accuracy rating above the 100% mark, which shouldn't be possible. I think that the error occurs in combination with the mod multishot where new bullets are generated, which i believe count as hits, but don't count as shot bullets, so i can get more hits than shots.

I've seen similar in other shooters, particularly with shotguns or other weapons that fire multiple projectiles in one "shot". I'm not sure if you would call that a bug or just a logical fallacy. *shrugs*

'Tis both, but not quite both at the same time - it's not quite a bug for the reason that it's working as intended, but it's a bug for displaying over 100% accuracy. And yes, it is a logical fallacy to assume that there can be an excess of 100% when dealing with pure numbers.

'Tis both, but not quite both at the same time - it's not quite a bug for the reason that it's working as intended, but it's a bug for displaying over 100% accuracy. And yes, it is a logical fallacy to assume that there can be an excess of 100% when dealing with pure numbers.

It may be a bug but its a fun thing to point out to friends between missions when you blow away their 60% accuracy with your own 180%.

I am pretty sure that it is because of multishot, as my akboltos have 100% multishot and I commonly get accuracy about 100% because I only fire once but hit twice. But it also brings up the question of: Does melee attacks affect accuracy displayed at the end? The reason I ask this is with my gram I can wade out and hit upwards of 5 enemies in a single attack, and probably kill them all.

The most probable fix is that they are going to cap the accuracy at 100%, but its fun while it lasts.

• 4 weeks later...