Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ion: Light Based Warframe Concept

xexeon

Im thinking of a frame using light to damage his foes.

Illuminate: casts a cone of bright light, doing severe damage.Anything it does not kill, it blinds.

White hole: creates a ball of intense light, wherever the reticle is pointing, stunning all who enter its radius and damaging enemies at the center

Prism: refracts light around a bubble that makes anything inside invisible

Super nova: Causes light to come off of Ion in all directions vaporizing anything around him.

Feel free to suggest different powers and it would be cool to see how people draw him

Edited by xexeon

Light Based Frame is a great idea, but I see no variance in his abilities whatsoever.  Your current layout is:

Ability 1: Light death with Stun proc.

Ability 2: Light death beam.

Ability 3: Light death ball with AoE.

Ability 4 or Ult: Light death with more AoE.

If you could pick a role for this Frame besides sheer and utter DPS, he would gain popularity.  At the moment, though, I could play as Excalibur and get more utility use out of HIS Stun proc on Radial Blind with a bunch of other powers that don't do the same thing a provide Utility use as well (i.e. Slash Dash for movement, Super Jump for evasive, and Radial Javelin for crowd control).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stomping on you.  I'd LOVE a Light frame.  But it needs more.

Let me know if I can help.

~Pwnr

This guy sounds like a mean feller, i thought staring at the sun was bad :o
Very cool concept though, and i like the name, wether or not his abilities should be purely damage/vaporize centered, i dont know, most warframes have a weird ability for very specific situations latched onto them, damage is always useful, so all useful abilities would be nice for a change.
Nyx Psychic Bolts, im looking at you!