The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Canadians (Ps4)

(PSN)ZombieRespTeam

Hey everyone, Tony here, AKA ZombieRespTeam (PSN gamertag)

Started playing warframe a couple weeks ago, enjoying it thus far.

In the middle of creating my Clan Dojo so just doing some light farming of materials (edit: building so people have a place to gather, trade and chill out, plus customization options in the game are wicked haha, may form an actual clan at some point though) So basically just here saying hey, and hoping to find a few like minded people to game with on Ps4. Hopefully Canadian or American players but if ya speak english and your cool give me a holler! Please be 18+ for some vulgar humour, trash talking ect.. rotfl

Bit about my character

Oberon w/paladin bundle + duel pistols (forget which ones @ moment)

Custom Black/Neon green appearance

Prime access 

Oryx helmet

and the Misa Syandana accessory 

Looks pretty badass if i say so myslef lol

Anyway anyone interested drop me a line here or shoot me a friend req on PS4 and jus let me know you saw this post or put something like WFFP in title or msg (warframe forum post)

Nice meeting everyone and hope to see ya'll around

Edited by (PS4)ZombieRespTeam

Thanks for all the additional welcomes! Hope to game with you all, give me a shout anytime.

@ OrgenViking, i'm liking it so far, took a bit of getting used to but its all good. Enjoying the game alot now that im understanding more haha I'm little overwhelmed at decorating my clan dojo @ the moment though.

So If anyone's interested in joining a clan and such look up my post in PS4 recruiting section thanks.

Edited by (PS4)ZombieRespTeam