The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Worst Game You've Ever Played..

infrno40

No mention of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing?

I saw a video of it and just had to give it a go.

The hilarious comedic value wore off after several minutes. After that, it really is the most prime example of developer incompetence in existence.

lol is that critical? XD (AKA Crazypenguin0)

Titan Quest & Minecraft

Titan Quest, yeah, that game is garbage.  I mean, there's nothing specifically wrong with it, it's just a boring generic brand Diablo with no charm.  But Minecraft?  Really?!  Minecraft is so brilliant.  Minecraft is an era defining, world changing game!

Anyway, as for my worst game.  Hmm.  Let's see.  I've played a number of games off the AVGN's list, but that somehow that doesn't seem right, to just pick one of his reviews.  So I'll pick something more interesting.  The worst game I've ever played is...Realm of the Paladin.

Basically, you start out in this village, and the only place to go is the woods nearby, and you quickly encounter a boss; the bloodsucking bat.  You fight it, and you're told that your sword is not strong enough to penetrate the bat's hide, and you must buy the broad sword from the smith in the village.  You try to buy it, and the smith says that you must prove your worth before he can sell it to you.  He says to go kill the bloodsucking bat in the woods, then he will sell you the sword.  I popped the cd out of the drive and used it as a frisbee.