Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Grineer Weapon But 1

RustyNaps

I mean we have most if not all the Grineer weapons available but this one.

The Napalm Launcher. To me that'd be the most unique Grineer weapon to play with. Also ever since I've gotten proc'd behind cover with one of those I've always wonder what'd it'd be like for me to have it.

Maybe you guys could consider putting this in the Grineer research lab some day? Hek maybe even replace the Brakk drop with this and putting Brakk in research? I'd really like to see this weapon be one we could obtain one of these days. That'd be the best Tenno reinforcement ever.

Give it an 80% status rate too. That way it'd proc all the time ;)

Oh and give it a new skin if this ever happens, to many boom boxes.

Edited by RustyNaps

I say forget the napalm launcher, I want the rocket launcher the Hellions use!

Exactly this. Well, actually I'd like to see both, but Hellion>Napalm to me. Though maybe it could be one of the "generic features" the high ranks are currently discussing, rather than a weapon.

Edited by Krotalon

Well technically it'd seem more that the rocket salvo is an ablity, rather than a weapon, Helions carry only lower tier rifles. For that you'll have to wait for the rocketeer frame.

But I agree on this, we have been able to, at some point, being able to ontain everything single weapon in the Grineer arsenal, even if they do not fuction the exact same way. I always wondered why the Ogris was in research but the Napalm gun wasn't despite having everythin else available.

I mean come on, even the Gorgon can still be obtained through login rewards.

I say forget the napalm launcher, I want the rocket launcher the Hellions use!

yeah could be a detonite injector fueled shotgun, tapping releases wide spread of missiles, aiming narrows the spread or something like that