Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Gameplay And Early Warframes?

ExaBytes

Personally what I do is give free max mods to people who need them, I once gave away a max serration for free and I'm about to give away another once I can finish the last 2 notches.

.......CAN I HAVE THAT ONE??

You don't have to XD

but what is it this time? Pressure Point?

Also, the tax is really high isn't it?

Karak rifle, one of the throwing weapons for a secondary and the Orthos melee weapon would be good.

As for me, in what I do after I do everything? Farm resources for new things, and level my mods up that aren't maxed. Maybe make some Platinum here or there.

Edited by Etsoree

.......CAN I HAVE THAT ONE??

You don't have to XD

but what is it this time? Pressure Point?

Also, the tax is really high isn't it?

Anything thats an uncommon/rare that I have extra quantities of I'll give away. If you've been here since U7 like I have and ran across the numerous amount of times this game had exploit bugs you kinda have more than you can play around with. And yes the tax is woefully high but good thing I have 15 million credits to compensate. 

Anything thats an uncommon/rare that I have extra quantities of I'll give away. If you've been here since U7 like I have and ran across the numerous amount of times this game had exploit bugs you kinda have more than you can play around with. And yes the tax is woefully high but good thing I have 15 million credits to compensate. 

15 mil........

You, sir , are a god.

A generous one.

Karak rifle, one of the throwing weapons for a secondary and the Orthos melee weapon would be good.

As for me, in what I do after I do everything? Farm resources for new things, and level my mods up that aren't maxed. Maybe make some Platinum here or there.Ok 

Ok thanks. 

So apprently the Karak rifle is pretty good.

As for me, in what I do after I do everything? Farm resources for new things, and level my mods up that aren't maxed. Maybe make some Platinum here or there.

How about the Grakata, I really like it.

People are referring to Survival and Defense, where levels continuously get higher after time/waves.

Start weapons? I'd pick up the blueprints for a Karak ASAP, as it's a definitely improvement over most of the mastery 0 weapons. Melee weapons, we won't really know what is good until we see the results of Melee 2.0 sometime in the near future. Until then, just pick something cool looking to level up in the meanwhile.

Rhino is a pretty good all-around frame for great defense and CC abilities. It's one of the more popular frames around because people have problems with survivability it seems. Personally, I'd start working your way up the planetary lattice and farm whatever the prints are from the first boss you encounter after Vor. It's a good starting point for future endeavors, and I think Rhino requires Master 2 or something like that?

In terms of starting out I agree.  For primaries, Karak is a solid rifle that can carry you pretty far through the planets.  Once you hit rank 6 you can pick up the soma to replace it; both guns felt very similar to me play-wise with the soma just firing a lot faster and (once modded) landing a lot more crits.  I only stopped using the karak because I found the Stalker and got a hold of the Dread bow from him.  Again this is all personal preference, bows get a lot of hate for various reasons but I find them challenging, fun, and with a 100% crit chance, definitely lethal enough for me.

Secondaries have always been a tough pick for me, but I'd agree that kunai are a good start along with most any ak-X weapon already mentioned.

Also like direcyphre said Rhino is a popular second pickup.  His parts drop early in the galactic map, he scales great due to Iron Skin (and the Rhino Stomp stasis... and Rhino Roar boosting team damage...), and he makes running Nightmare missions a breeze.  

The rest of the warframes all have their own play style to suit the players.  

Ash is the offensive stealth frame, trading Loki's utility for damage

Banshee has an interesting bag of tricks with a pseudo-stealth skill and Sonar to help take out tougher enemies

Ember is for when you want to speed-run a mission or mow down infested

Excalibur is a great beginner frame to show you the ropes with a nice balance of utility and damage

Frost is popular in (non-infested) defense missions because of Snowglobe

Loki is the super-stealthy frame that suffers at lower levels until he's modded/potato'ed into a utility god

Mag is a nuker with some support qualities mixed in (Shield Polarize, remove riot shields with Mag Pull, etc)

Nekros makes farming mats look easy

Nova is my personal favorite, but that's just because I find it entertaining to make an entire room of enemies disappear in a cloud of pink dust :)

Nyx is the almighty CC master

Oberon is an interesting Paladin of sorts, mixing healing, with nuke/DoT skills

Rhino is THE tank frame with extra utility, making Nightmare Mode look easy.

Saryn is the tankiest of the nukers

Trinity is the ultimate support frame

Valkyr is the unorthodox low-shield close-combat frame that is oddly entertaining

Vauban (aka Trollban thanks to Bounce) has arguably the best CC ability and interesting skill mechanics (every skill stems from throwing something)

Volt is the bane to all Corpus

Zephyr is the frame that can fly and make elemental tornadoes.  Enough said.

Thanks guys. All the frames look very appealing to me (maybe except for Frost and Mag). 

How are the drop rates of Formae, Orokin Cells, and other rare items? I have played RPG games which slowly decreased drop rates on essential stuff and evolved into Pay to Wins so I am very interested in the drop rates and farming in this game. For example, how long would it take for an average player to build a Synpase? Or a Nova?

Forma BPs drop fairly often, and it only takes one of each "Rare" material to make them.

Orokin cells are just a "rare" mat, Catalyst and Reactor blueprints are special "Alert" or "Invasion" rewards.

Nope.

Damage cap.

In terms of starting out I agree.  For primaries, Karak is a solid rifle that can carry you pretty far through the planets.  Once you hit rank 6 you can pick up the soma to replace it; both guns felt very similar to me play-wise with the soma just firing a lot faster and (once modded) landing a lot more crits.  I only stopped using the karak because I found the Stalker and got a hold of the Dread bow from him.  Again this is all personal preference, bows get a lot of hate for various reasons but I find them challenging, fun, and with a 100% crit chance, definitely lethal enough for me.

Secondaries have always been a tough pick for me, but I'd agree that kunai are a good start along with most any ak-X weapon already mentioned.

Also like direcyphre said Rhino is a popular second pickup.  His parts drop early in the galactic map, he scales great due to Iron Skin (and the Rhino Stomp stasis... and Rhino Roar boosting team damage...), and he makes running Nightmare missions a breeze.  

The rest of the warframes all have their own play style to suit the players.  

Ash is the offensive stealth frame, trading Loki's utility for damage

Banshee has an interesting bag of tricks with a pseudo-stealth skill and Sonar to help take out tougher enemies

Ember is for when you want to speed-run a mission or mow down infested

Excalibur is a great beginner frame to show you the ropes with a nice balance of utility and damage

Frost is popular in (non-infested) defense missions because of Snowglobe

Loki is the super-stealthy frame that suffers at lower levels until he's modded/potato'ed into a utility god

Mag is a nuker with some support qualities mixed in (Shield Polarize, remove riot shields with Mag Pull, etc)

Nekros makes farming mats look easy

Nova is my personal favorite, but that's just because I find it entertaining to make an entire room of enemies disappear in a cloud of pink dust :)

Nyx is the almighty CC master

Oberon is an interesting Paladin of sorts, mixing healing, with nuke/DoT skills

Saryn is the tankiest of the nukers

Trinity is the ultimate support frame

Valkyr is the unorthodox low-shield close-combat frame that is oddly entertaining

Vauban (aka Trollban thanks to Bounce) has arguably the best CC ability and interesting skill mechanics (every skill stems from throwing something)

Volt is the bane to all Corpus

Zephyr is the frame that can fly and make elemental tornadoes.  Enough said.

Giant wall of text larger than Chuck Norris's junk. Appreciated.

Really needed that summary of all the Warframes.

Thanks.

Forma BPs drop fairly often, and it only takes one of each "Rare" material to make them.

Orokin cells are just a "rare" mat, Catalyst and Reactor blueprints are special "Alert" or "Invasion" rewards.

Nope.

Damage cap.

Good. I was hoping not to farm the crap out of all the planets for a single weapon. 

Btw....

What's a mat? Is it another term for mod?

Kewl, thanks for joining, I'll shoot you an invite later this evening.  Also, drop rates of rare mats arguably get BETTER, because you play more when higher leveled and stockpile them.  Cells are a pain at ALL levels.

Cells are a pain at ALL levels?

Looks like I won't be getting that Dakra Prime anytime soon.

There is nothing too majorly wrong with the Grakata. Just needs to be modded right, that's all.

Yea I love its blistering fire rate. All those numbers flying everywhere is oddly satisfying.

I personally liked it and it's good for lower levels.

Ok. Aiming for Karak then since everyone approves of it.

Cells are a pain at ALL levels?

Looks like I won't be getting that Dakra Prime anytime soon.

The grind is real.  I have parts for it, if you need them.

And, guys?

What's the deal with Melee 2.0?

Does someone have the video? It sounds awesome and I'm curious.

The video is part of the last livestream.  Check out the reddit summary and find a link there.  Also, with Valkyr, you can use the new kill animations (bug) after a certain procedure...

The video is part of the last livestream.  Check out the reddit summary and find a link there.  Also, with Valkyr, you can use the new kill animations (bug) after a certain procedure...

Nah, I was joking about the Dakra Prime. That's like wanting a Ferrari before getting your license. 

But thx for letting me in the Clan.

Dude I love how DE's getting improvements based upon the ideas of the players. And they're pumping out new stuff constantly. It's like this game is still in Beta.

I wasn't.  No problem, just stay active for the most part.

Thing is, I dont know if I can stay active. Sometimes I won't come online for a month and sometimes I will play 9 hours straight. I am really unstable. I will try to be active but just tell me if I am too inactive and you need me to open up the spot for someone else.