The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime

Zetsu

It's literally been out for like 15 mins and you're already complaining about his helmet which you know as well as anyone else that they will not change it.

It is not complaining. It is feedback. If it is bad looking, it is my opinion. Not yours.

It's literally been out for like 15 mins and you're already complaining about his helmet which you know as well as anyone else that they will not change it.

How do you know they won't change it. Are you the DE? NOPE

DE will take down all these feedback and consider it. So why not? After all, this helmet does look the worse among all the other primes so far TO BE HONEST.

I hope that the DE can change Rhino Prime to a better looking frame as the helmet now looks like a mole with a void key stuck to the face...

Please do something about this.. 

You can do something, you know.... just equip a different helmet, like the vanguard, thrak, or the default one.

doesnt look rhinoish to me.

it would be better if looked like a thrak helm with gold fancyness.

this one looks like a hood

i dont like it

its just my opinion

suck it up people.

Edited by Ritchel

How do you know they won't change it. Are you the DE? NOPE

DE will take down all these feedback and consider it. So why not? After all, this helmet does look the worse among all the other primes so far TO BE HONEST.

DE has never changed the appearance of a warframe. Remember all the judgement and hate Oberon got when they previewed him? They didn't change a thing about him. Because Mynki and the other artists are proud of their designs. They're not gunna change it.

It is technically complaining. And it's feedback that you know they won't change. So why bother bringing up? 

Technically to you? LOL

Who says they won't change? They changed the image of Gram after receiving feedback. Why do you even bother if you don't give good feedback to this post? If you don't find it constructive, GET LOST

obviously they not gonna change it, if they do they'd look like pansies obeying other people's opinion

regardless we can use other helms anyways

majority will be using the vanguard that looks silly to me, ill thrak helm all the way.

Edited by Ritchel

You can do something, you know.... just equip a different helmet, like the vanguard, thrak, or the default one.

Yeah I know that. But I was hoping it to look something like ember prime. Which has flames coming out. Which probably would have some effect on Rhino. Like maybe a horn or something

obviously they not gonna change it, if they do they'd look like pansies obeying other people's opinion

regardless we can use other helms anyways

majority will be using the vanguard that looks silly to me, ill thrak helm all the way.

Not exactly pansies. Is receiving feedback and then making a decision on whether they want to change it or not.

But still, we can use alt helms so yeah. Just hoping they would change the prime helm to something better looking.

Technically to you? LOL

Who says they won't change? They changed the image of Gram after receiving feedback. Why do you even bother if you don't give good feedback to this post? If you don't find it constructive, GET LOST

You need to calm down man. I am giving feedback to this post.

Btw, They changed the gram because it was sharing a model with the plasma sword.

You need to calm down man. I am giving feedback to this post.

Btw, They changed the gram because it was sharing a model with the plasma sword.

Lol I am pretty calm. Is just how are you giving feedback to this post considering your very first post?

i thought we've been through this days ago? the helmet pic was flying around the forum how could you guys missed it lol

Didn't missed it. I thought it was a rumor. Didn't know it would turn out to be true though

I like it. The smaller head makes the shoulders stand out more IMO. Looks more like a tank. I'm satisfied with it for the most part (I wish they'd make his base color lighter, though. White looks gray on him, Ember Prime, and Frost Prime).