The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grenade Weapon Slot System

Kai

I think we've been wanting a Grenade Weapon for a while now (not launchers) but something similar and alternative to gameplay when things becomes too heavy (like a lot of enemies in your face). We can play around with the effects so there would be more unique plays and with the new Grenade Weapon Slot, comes with various MODS.

Grenade Slots: 3/3, Ammo will be vary scarce and rare in terms of drop rate.

Grenade Mods: Unlike others, Grenades only comes with 4 Mods for slot, although limited - the grenades itself is unique to the point it comes with the grenade's effect itself.

Grenade Characteristics: Grenades WILL always bounce once before detonation and has a physics-trajectory work (like bows) and is always Area of Effect.

Now comes the first part of the fun creation - the TYPES of GRENADES (not limited too)

Blast: Standard Grenade that explodes, dealing Blast Damage.

EMP: Discharges an electric wave, effective against mechanical units. Allies affected has a chance to be shocked as well.

Absorb: Has a 1 second delay, dragging nearby enemy units nearby before exploding.

Rain: Always discharges in the air, shooting multiple bullets in a large AoE. (Imagine a disc shooting out bullets in the air).

Scatter: After initial explosion, releases multiple smaller grenades around it.

Timer: Has longer explosion delay but larger blast radius and better damage.

Spitter: Sprouts and sprays flames in four directions while spinning (imagine a spinning fan of flames).

• Hover: Does not bounce but will attempt to fly against a nearby target or a specific target with cross-hair.

• Travel: The grenade gets bigger as it travels/bounce. Increasing AoE and Damage.

Not yet finished for mods nor types, feel free to suggest.

Edited by AlterDevil

DE already said something along the lines of "grenades not fitting into the ninja lore" or something...just going to have to pretend with our grenade launchers...rocket launchers......heavy machine guns............exploding-throwing-knife-things...................... what the hell man, grenades would be so freaking cool :o.

aren't the stug and castanas kinda idk, like grenades? this kinda reminds me of that idea to add a mod that causes triggered explosives to detonate on proximity.  

actually Vauban has two different grenades, shock grenades and vortex grenades =D

while i would like the idea, i feel like we would just turn this game into halo somehow... i can see the halo ring flying towards us now....

holy crap anyone ever notice how the Infestation kinda remind you of the Flood... DEAR GOD!!!!