The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Lights In Invasion Missions?

Diarist

So while waiting for my friend to patch his client I decided to do some Invasion missions to kill time and get some Detonite Injectors. As soon as I load into the stage, I notice a bright flash, my warframe is covered in electricty and I lost all my shields and a good chunk of my health. This continues throughout my runs, and I've died 3 times because of these, since I don't really have any way of seeing where this electricity is coming from (aside from the first time when hovering over what shocked me said 'Broken Light'), not enough time to react, and it absolutely chunks my health and shields.

I didn't read about these in any of the patch notes for today ((and, I've never seen or dealt with these beforehand since Invasion was released)), so are they infact new? Either way they're kinda stupid given that I have no time to react or even see where they're coming from, especially not when I'm in the middle of a shootout with a bunch of enemies, and I'm trying to pay attention to where I'm aiming. It's just really frustrating overall.  

I don'treally know about this one. OP says it does some pretty decent damage, to me it just takes of about 250-350 shield. Its basically just a frustrating effect that just frustrates the hell outa me and doesn't change the way i play at all. I would imagine the flash effect is going to wreck havoc on my epilepsy if there are too many in one room.

I think it would be a whole lot less annoying if the blinding flash was removed and we just see a fork of lightning?

• 2 weeks later...