Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime W/ Max Fury =

CrazyCatLad

Much fun.  Especially during Loki Invis.

I think I'll chuck a few forma into these babies...save a potato for something else.

Anyone else in love with these?

Try the butchers (cleavers) :) slap on berserker as well and see those crits fly.

I wasn't fond of the galatine.  I ranked and tossed it.  The ridiculous size annoyed me too lol.

I have enough forma and only 2 catalysts left so saving those.

They are already pretty strong at level 25 with no forma. And fun to use so leveling back up won't be a chore.

Much fun.  Especially during Loki Invis.

I think I'll chuck a few forma into these babies...save a potato for something else.

Anyone else in love with these?

they are nice, however I cant appriciate them while i have the Dual Ichor or the Dual Cleavers. They just dont hit hard enough for high level use against most factions. Grineer? they are excellent, but not against anything with shields

If you have Berserker and use Loki or Ash, then slap it onto any normal attacking melee weapon you have. Ichors, Fang Primes, Dakra Prime, Amphis, Bo, everything. Stealth multipliers for Invisibility will trigger Berserker as well as actual criticals.

Edited by SortaRandom

I love em, and love using them with valk... but it just sucks that I have to take a massive hit to damage with hysteria if I want to use them.

They're probably my favorite melee weapon with the animation and the flow of how it advances you forward smoothly