The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Real Sick Of Everyone Saying Frost Is Worst Frame Now...

Xamuswing

Avalanche was BUGGED. That thing that kept all the enemies frozen for 16 seconds? THAT WAS A BUG. 

It was only about 6 seconds, and it was very low tier crowd control and expensive to cast even with max efficiency since it was a ult.

It was like that for a long time actually, so long that people got used to it and accepted it as working as intended and even invested forma to build around it. On top of that it fits Frosts theme perfectly since aftertall ICE DOES FREEZE STUFF.

If it was such a terrible bug why wasnt it fixed alot sooner O_o instead of being fixed the day of rhino prime

Better than rhino? 

That made me laugh, really hard. 

Rhino stomp base stats: 25m range THAT'S HUGE, 800 dmg which nobody cares (high top damage with roar anyway), huge stun + enemies have to stand up after its done, works on bosses, not affected by duration. 

Iron skin, the one ability that makes the whole solar system a joke. 

And if you want to go "pro" you can make use of roar and charge if those two, absurdly overpowered (design wise) abilities aren't enough. 

All his abilities are upped versions of abilities from other frames. 

Frost can do...what? 

I loved frost, I really did, but it was just making missions harder than they should. 

At least Ash has stealth and teleports, which are both useful. His stealth is better CC than any of Frosts skills, even without the invisibility.

This is probably the most false thing I have read on this forum.

Ash remains the worst frame in the game with next to little his skills contribute to a team. A 2 second stun is about as useful as teleporting next to a mob and stunning them... I love Ash (I have a thing for joke characters), but yeah the worst frame is reserved for him.

Frost is bossawesomesauce.

idk which game the guys play which say frost is not useless now, did u ever played voids t3 30min+  or defend over 30+ waves then u will see nearly all skills of frost are now useless the stun effect was the only ability that makes him usefull in higher lvls and now????say me how i can use the skills now usefull at this lvl ?and im not just play frost i have nearly all frames but i can use just 2-3 of them in high levels and now 1 more frame is gone .lets see when the other frames got nerfed then we all can enjoy the lvl 10 enemys woohoo

First lets go over stats...

100 Health

100 Power

190 Armor

150 Shield capacity

0.9 Sprint speed

1 D polarity and 1 "-" polarity With D aura

Stat wise, he is better than rhino with that utility slot and D aura in defense. I can't tell you how many time regeneration saved me from those annoying as all hell bleeds. Not only that, there are many more useful mods with a dash than a D slot. Frost is meant to be a CC Tank with a good mix of offensive and defensive abilities. His stats are slightly better for defense, but that is much more viable endgame. And it's not really fair to compare him to valkyr because they fill mostly different roles, valkyr being almost pure damage

Abilities, while in need of fine tuning, aren't the horrendous mess everyone exaggerates.

Freeze does ok-ish damage, but that's not its main attraction. You can, as the name implies, freeze enemies for some seconds extendable by duration. This can be very useful end game when your soloing up to level 60 waves on ceres where you can freeze those heavies, sweep trash mobs, then take out all those heavies with your OP Galatine. That utility is can be pretty good.

Ice wave does double the damage of Freeze and has an insta-proc cold damage that slows down enemies. This, mixed with a well placed Snowglobe, is spectacular at defending a cryopod or ressing your teammates. This also goes back to the level 60 arguement only this is a bit more useful since it isn't one target.

Avalanche was BUGGED. That thing that kept all the enemies frozen for 16 seconds? THAT WAS A BUG. Not much more to say, since it does need some improvement.

And finally, why everyone now hates DE and frost now...

Snowglobe. This bull really sets me off on rants when others ask me about it.

3500 health is low?? Enemies, standing at point blank, won't even do 800 in 20 seconds on Ceres STANDING STILL! And before you complain about how "IT'S IMMOVABLE" or "ITS A LOT BIGGER" let me say re-say STANDING STILL and POINT BLANK. Thats without an armor mad as well. The only case I saw snowglobe breaking was it above level 40 enemies with like 10 heavy gunners. Stop saying its flatout useless because your an idiot with your placement and mods.

And I know everyone is gonna disagree, insult, and hate for me saying this, but I don't care and I believe everyone is over dramatizing. Frost isn't your Rhino, get over it.

Why would you even care what random people on the internet think? There is so much anger in your post, over absolutely nothing.

Edited by Tenn00b